Spaff

New people: Read this, say hi.

Yeah, I never got it either. Probably has something to do with my growing up around Toronto and never realizing there was a rivalry until I moved here. For the record, I also cheer for the Oilers over the Flames. I work downtown, and whatever keeps drunken Flames fans quiet keeps me happy.

Were like brother citys? our sports teams often play each other so I guess rivalry? (not sure don't watch much sports only hockey once in a while, aka playoffs ;p ) Edmonton is only cool cuz I live here.

my house > my jack ass neighbors

my neighborhood > rest city

my city > other cities in Alberta

Alberta > other provinces in Canada

Canada > other places in the world

Earth > Mars

Sol > aliens suck

my house > my jack ass neighbors

my neighborhood > rest city

my city > other cities in Alberta

Alberta > other provinces in Canada

Canada > other places in the world

Earth > Mars

Sol > aliens suck

so in theory you live in the best house in the world. lol. nice. ive been to spruce grove. its really swell

Best house in the galaxy or even universe assuming other galaxies are shit and ours is the best. :D

Hi all,

I registered here when I heard the podcast was ending but for some reason never really said hi.

Oh and Congrats Nick (kidding of course), I haven't said that yet either.

Anyway I look forward to seeing you all around the forums.

Hi all,

I registered here when I heard the podcast was ending but for some reason never really said hi.

Anyway I look forward to seeing you all around the forums.

Hi there otthegreat. It's nice to see more people taking the thumb hosts up on the community continuation. Welcome to the thumbs community.

Hello idle Thumbians!

Now that I won't get my face blown away by casts anymore, I figured why not register here, and get my face blown away by forum posts... which I'm now prepared for.

Hello idle Thumbians! Now that I won't get my face blown away by casts anymore, I figured why not register here, and get my face blown away by forum posts... which I'm now prepared for.

a_bomb_article.jpg

Welcome to the thumbs community.

hey all thumbniacs and video game.

i'm a new UK member here who came to the 'cast late.

at least i've now got the magic 50 to now work through.

I was completely oblivious to what Idle Thumbs was in any way until I saw lament over it ending in the gaming podcasts thread over on SA. I downloaded the last episode after seeing a wizard and a fucking puffin in some Far Cry 2 concept art. I was expecting the usual mostly dry video games podcast. What I got instead was the motivation to fill a folder with all of your castings and blastings.

Thanks guys for casting what is sure to be the best pod ever. My wife might disagree since she's had to live with being assaulted with a year's worth of Idle Thumbs catchprases and singing the Idle Thumbs theme song to myself in the car. Which being comprised of two words can be annoying for someone who could best be classified as the Wii's target market.

So hello Idle Thumbs!

Edited by FadedReality

*ahem* The theme song has 4 words.

Iiidle thuuuUUUUuuumbs

Games,

Video games,

Video games,

Video gaAames,

etc.

That is very obviously FOUR distinct words.