Spaff

New people: Read this, say hi.

Harsh lesson time, we're pedants here. It's "c'est la vie," not "ce." The expression translates "this is life" which is roughly the english "such is life." What you wrote takes out the verb "to be," making it literally "this the life."

...Welcome! :getmecoat

I knew that, funnily enough.

I've been here a day, and twice already someone has corrected my grammar or spelling. Henceforth I shall post more carefully.

Harsh lesson time, we're pedants here.

I thought we just hated all games that weren't european PC games... or Farcry 2, damn that game is good.

It occurs to me that both Farlight 2 and Torchcry are excellent names for games (that we would love).

But yes we are grammar nazis and pedants, but we will give you a big hug after we rip your post to shreds.

*hug*

:kiss:

hey everyone decided to join the forums probably should have done it earlier when i first started listening. Oh well better now than never.

So I listened to 50 and was shocked how heavy it sat in my chest. Bethesda should be warned Nick makes communities so that he can break their hearts... best of luck Nick. Dried my video game tears and came to the forum to fill the hole with lots of text, and boost

... and goldfish. Also to find kc metro gamers who know who Tim schafer is and why. But that's for another thread. In closing fuck you Nick j/k (not really).

Also will fuck you Nick or shitty wizard be the last meme of idle thumbs proper?

hey everyone decided to join the forums probably should have done it earlier when i first started listening. Oh well better now than never.

*Copy pastes a response that is similar to what i intended to write*

Anyway, this looks like an interesting community. So i decided to check it out.

I noticed that there is a dude called Toblix or something like that on here .

My response to that is: :(:(

*Copy pastes a response that is similar to what i intended to write*

Anyway, this looks like an interesting community. So i decided to check it out.

Now we just need someone to register as Tobli X and have a battle to end all battles.

I've listened for a billion years but the now all too real lack of new Thumbs means I'm going to post.

I once wrote in and they totally made fun of me for training my girlfriend.

I look forward to more thumbs-centric message boarding. Now I'm going to go play Torchlight while constantly refreshing my bug report in their official forum.

:edit: Also, does anyone here still play WoW? I play it in the weirdest way possible, as a massively single player game, but am curious if any thumbs log in.

Edited by bwdiederich

I Also, does anyone here still play WoW? I play it in the weirdest way possible, as a massively single player game, but am curious if any thumbs log in.

Naah, i used to play back in vanilla. How do you play it as a massively single player game? My first thought would be having your own private server.

Welcome to the idle thumbs community bwdiederich .

Hey thanks.

I play on the normal servers but I rarely ever group, am not guilded, etc. That's all really. I had a few real life friends who played but they all fell away and I still keep plugging away, just leveling characters.

He's one of the old guard, from back before idlethumbs.net became a talkie. You'd best be respectful. Also, welcome! I hope the name thing does not become confusing.

Also, welcome! I hope the name thing does not become confusing.

Thanks man, and i'll think it will work out somehow.

I think it is interesting that our usernames are so similar, and according to his profile. We live in the same country.

Mine has a better flow. So he will be demoted to mr X.

*Runs away*

Now we just need someone to register as Tobli X and have a battle to end all battles.

Yes, but then no one can subsequently register as Tobli X2, for there can only be one.

just wanted to say hey. loved listening to the podcast and now that its over I want to become more active in the forums. Feel free to add me as a friend!

steam: greenduki

xbla: illeria

Psn: illeria_1

just wanted to say hey. loved listening to the podcast and now that its over I want to become more active in the forums. Feel free to add me as a friend!

Welcome to the idle thumbs community illeria :)

*Goes to add you to my xbox friends list*

Welcome to the idle thumbs community illeria :)

*Goes to add you to my xbox friends list*

Man, a dude who came just yesterday is the new maître d'! This sendof seems to be doing more good for revitalizing the Idle T community than I would expect to see, the reverse of what I expected, honestly. I'm pleasantly surprised!

:wtf:

steam: greenduki

xbla: illeria

Psn: illeria_1

Holy crap, another Albertan! Finally I have someone on this forum in the same time zone as I am! Only took 5 years!

Holy crap, another Albertan! Finally I have someone on this forum in the same time zone as I am! Only took 5 years!

ehe, yea man. where abouts in Alberta are you from? I'm just outside Calgary.

ehe, yea man. where abouts in Alberta are you from? I'm just outside Calgary.

wait nvm, just noticed your from Calgary as well. Great to see another Calgarian on the forums man!

Calgarians pffffff, Edmontonians is where its at.

totally, Edmonton is the place to be if you wanna get robbed....or stabbed. lol

jk, Edmonton is pretty sweet. I never understood the Calgary Edmonton rivalry.