Spaff

New people: Read this, say hi.

BioShock 5

You surely Mean Moonshock: Bioshock 5: the return of Andrew Ryan.

Hello, my name is BaronVonBulkshit irl as well. I post on SA and drive around selling drugs(the legal kind) so I have a lot of time to listen to music and stuff. Basically marathoned all the podcasts over the last few weeks and you guys are pretty funny here's one(1) seal of internet validation. I like to play video games they're pretty fun, but sometimes I rage at them.

I also play eve, but am banned from goon squad for scamming a lot of their members and selling off a bunch of alliance secrets from the capital ship forums and stuff to AAA. This is the second time, I got banned in 06 or so too for massacring a lot of goon newbies but no one knows what my first account was.

Other than that, as of right now I've been sitting on phone with xbox live CS for over half an hour which is worse than repeatedly slamming my dick in a car door, all for a 9 cent charge from last year when my credit card expired and their amazing system won't let me remove my current cards. Life is great/

Also in grade 7, the teacher called a suicide intervention person on me because I wrote "I DON'T WANT TO DO THIS ANYMORE" on my dumb english test. I just wanted to go home early, jesus.

Hello.

Dear BaronVonBulkshit,

Please start posting on Idle Thumbs a lot. Your sense of humor is exactly what I came here in search of.

Thanks dude (or "lady", but I suspect "dude" - maybe both. Who cares???),

-Alex "zomboid"

Newbie here. Joining up after splatting and more often than not being splatted by Toeblix in L4D.

Currently finishing HL2: Lost Coast after playing through every other bit of the HL franchise, and a weekly L4D session.

Desperately waiting on Guild Wars 2 (argh, 2 more years?!?!??!) and Bioshock 2 (delayed... again...).

Mostly looking for guilds/team gamers to hook up with.

Cheers!

Newbie here. Joining up after splatting and more often than not being splatted by Toeblix in L4D.

Yay--hello, you! :woohoo:

I never introduced myself..I don't think.

Hello friends. Long time listener, first time caller.

I can't think of much to say, but the other day was the worst day ever.

1pm: Go into town and get buzzed for Fish and chips. They closed at 12pm.

3pm: Optical mouse breaks. Forced to use a 2 button ball mouse

8pm: I drop my toast jam side down

2am: Xbox 360 red rings

2:20am: I drop a dr pepper all over my bed. I'm tired and I want to sleep, but my bed is sticky and horrible.

Kind of a frustrating day. But I did get a glass pen and write "PLEASE MAKE ME BETTER I AM SICK >:(" on the side of my xbox before I sent it off.

Hello thar!

Been listening to the podcast for a while, and finally got round to registering on the forums.

Been a PC gamer for years (started out on the 8bit computers, went to the Amiga then the PC)... Got a PSP a few years ago, followed by a Wii and a DS. Just ordered me a PS3 Slim to finally join the next gen :woohoo:

Hi, my name's food. I'm stupid and dumb and kind of ugly. I tend to smell because I don't bathe and most people consider me unpleasant to be around. I'm also quite fat and I like to eat greasy snack foods and then use my keyboard without wiping my hands. There are little crumbs stuck in my neck beard. video games exist.

I should say hello, I suppose! Been listening for almost a year, started reading forum posts recently.

I like video games. Particularly adventure games, actually.

Hey guys, names Chris! :D (good name huh :P)

One of my friends introduced me to Idle Thumbs about a week ago and I've been listening to them ever since, working backwards from episode 40 which is interesting, just finished listening to the scrapped episode 36 2day which was realeased as a podblast "Suprise!" haha. My kind of humour

This podcast is pretty much what keeps me alive during my huge ass commute to and from uni every day. Which is.. between 4 and 4.5 hours total a day, its crazy, but yeh! Infinately more fun listening to this podcast. I could listen to them all day. well i guess I kinda do haha :P

Im nearing the end of my second year at uni (University of Wollongong (in Australia lol)) doing a bachelor in computer science majoring in multimedia and game developent. So I like to think of listening to Idle Thumbs like doing some kind of study for my course lol

Anyway, I'll see you guys around the forum!

Hey guys, it's me! Been listening to the 'casts 'n' 'blasts for a while, but never checked out the forums until a few days ago. They seem like a good place for people who listen to this podcast to be able to type stuff!

P.S. (and major throwback)

The secret of Big Bird(noise)'s bones is that they were purchased, under the table, by Nintendo to later be revealed as an add-on enabling the Horsebag to become Horsebagpipes. They will be bundled with the game "Wii Police Funeral".

Hi all!

Long time lurker, first time poster!

I have a huge love for Video Games over the years (since my first Spectrum!) along with a MASSIVE interest in Music and other malarky.

I'm currently in the process of trying to do the hard levels in Trials HD and am rapidly losing my mind!

Thanks!

Also in grade 7, the teacher called a suicide intervention person on me because I wrote "I DON'T WANT TO DO THIS ANYMORE" on my dumb english test. I just wanted to go home early, jesus.

I had something almost exactly like that happen to me in 7th grade. I was called in to talk to the vice-principal because I was bored during a test and started drawing stick men that were killing each other with rocket launchers. And then again in 9th because the high school's admins apparently had the same concerns.

Also: What's up? I'm (yet another) Chris, and I like to play video games.

Been listening to Idle Thumbs for a while now and it's quickly ascended to the top of my list of favorite 'casts. Since I listen to over 40 podcasts, it's easy to get bored with new additions to my schedule, but Chris, Jake, and Nick have such great chemistry with each other that really compete with some of the other guys at the top, like the Giant Bombcast and Filmspotting.

Nonetheless, a little bit about myself... I'm a student at the University of Central Florida studying Computer Science, though my interest in that kind of stuff is pretty lukewarm. What I really like doing is writing, which I get a chance to do on a personal blog (which I'm on a little bit of a hiatus) where I talk primarily about movies. I also write for Castmedium.com, which gives me a chance to talk about all the podcasts I listen to and provide (what I hope) is a great service to people like me.

As far as my video game tastes are concerned, I find that there are three types of games that I like to invest my time in. I'm a huge fan of shooters, though my recent favorite flavor has been the more open world types like Red Faction: Guerilla and Far Cry 2. I also love RPGs like Bethesda and Bioware's offerings, definitely focusing on the more recent fare from both of them. And I really love the more compact games like some of the offerings on XBLA and indie games on Steam, like Braid, Geometry Wars 2, Peggle, and Puzzle Quest.

So, now that I've burned your eyes out on a self-centered autobiography, I'd just like to end with "hi".

Hy. My name is Sleepdance. I started listenig to a podcast when you appered on Game life blog by internet's Chris Kohler(get him back!). Some time ago I decited that i should probably check forum and I'm currently going back and reading old Threads.

O, and by the way. I'm from Slovenia(it's a country, not a town, eaven if it is smaller than London, Paris or your american gardens) that is....o just read the wiki:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slovenia

Edit:And Chris. If you ever intend to make songs that are in foreing language that you can't understand or pronaunce contact me:)

Hey there fellow thumb idlers, I am not much of a forum guy but love the podcast so much and I thought I'd give this forum thing another shot!

I'm also making a TF2 map and would like some people to play it and get back to me, so PM me if you are interested.

no wizard emoticons?

Edited by Floordje