Spaff

New people: Read this, say hi.

I'm still new. But this is a question about newness, too, so maybe it's on topic...sorta.

Eve Online. It's the one MMO that seems interesting to me after wasting way too much time in Azeroth...and intimidating. Does anyone know what the learning curve is for someone jumping in *now* after years of people essentially living there?

Hi I am Pfactor. I am the one who released the Strawberry Whammy Guitar Hero Fruit Roll news to the thumbs. I have been listenig to the podcast for a while and decided to finally join the fourms especially after the email. If you are wondering about the email I just sent it because I found the fruit snacks very funny. Thats pretty much it.

Hey everyone,

The name is Mike. Um, hmmmm. I'm never very good at this =P

Let's see here. I have a pretty wide range of interests. But if I had to pick two major interests it would be video games and sports. Well, I shouldn't discount SCHOOL because I've taken enough of it =P Anyway, I've listed off a few games I like in my profile. I've also listed off some of the sports I like, so if you're interested, check out my profile.

I recently graduated from a business program and got a job at EA. I figured it was a good fit considering my interests =P I work in marketing for NFS (hence the name), but don't worry, I'm not here to sell you on anything. If you DO have any questions, feel free to ask, but I can't guarantee you that I'll know what you're looking for =P

Okay, I've seemingly rambled on long enough. I'll see you on the boards!

Oh, why hello there, miss. Yes, that is AXE that I'm wearing. What's that? Why would I want to follow you into the bathroom? OH!!!!

Hello everyone. I like the smilies here.: :fart:

There used to be more! We are missing the very thumbs this forum is built on :(

Hiya!

Been listening to Idle Thumbs for a while now, but thought I'd pop on here and say hello.

HELLO!

Eve Online. It's the one MMO that seems interesting to me after wasting way too much time in Azeroth...and intimidating. Does anyone know what the learning curve is for someone jumping in *now* after years of people essentially living there?

The New Player Experience has made it a lot easier to get into the game (better explaination etc.), also with double learning speed until you hit 1.6 million. The tutorials explain what is going on a lot better. I can give you a 21 day trial if you're interested. Pm me your email if you want to try it. EVE is awesome. I've been on it for nearly a year now :)

Hello, my name is BaronVonBulkshit irl as well. I post on SA and drive around selling drugs(the legal kind) so I have a lot of time to listen to music and stuff. Basically marathoned all the podcasts over the last few weeks and you guys are pretty funny here's one(1) seal of internet validation. I like to play video games they're pretty fun, but sometimes I rage at them.

I also play eve, but am banned from goon squad for scamming a lot of their members and selling off a bunch of alliance secrets from the capital ship forums and stuff to AAA. This is the second time, I got banned in 06 or so too for massacring a lot of goon newbies but no one knows what my first account was.

Other than that, as of right now I've been sitting on phone with xbox live CS for over half an hour which is worse than repeatedly slamming my dick in a car door, all for a 9 cent charge from last year when my credit card expired and their amazing system won't let me remove my current cards. Life is great/

Also in grade 7, the teacher called a suicide intervention person on me because I wrote "I DON'T WANT TO DO THIS ANYMORE" on my dumb english test. I just wanted to go home early, jesus.

Hello.

all for a 9 cent charge from last year when my credit card expired and their amazing system won't let me remove my current cards. Life is great/

Oh god, I've been there. You can do it online but you have to log-in to like three different sites and the whole process is completely retarded.

:thumbup: for killing Goonsquad though!

Also in grade 7, the teacher called a suicide intervention person on me because I wrote "I DON'T WANT TO DO THIS ANYMORE" on my dumb english test. I just wanted to go home early, jesus.

One time the deputy head of my school called me to his office to ask if I was getting into seances and the occult because I wrote a stupid unfunny stream-of-consciousness joke answer to a question that wanted me to write a pretend letter to an airport or something in Business Studies. I was kind of pleased with that at the time.

I kind of half remember my first year roommate buying me a lot of beer and me writing a paper for him that was me rambling about how godzilla rampaging through tokyo is actually a metaphor for the states and that got him a B+, school is pretty fun.

Hey guys. I've listened to the blasts and casts for a few weeks now and its all gravy in the boat. so i thought i'd sign up on the forums to say hi.

P.S. Can anyone recommend some games with the gravity of the moon/moons?