Spaff

New people: Read this, say hi.

I just discovered Idle Thumbs and this forum last week. I wish I had found it earlier than I did. I go by nademagnet on the Internets and the PSN. My XBL gamer tag is BL00DW0RTH. I've been playing games since I was old enough to realize if you press x then y happens on the screen. I grew up with the Apple II and the NES still play the NES occasionally.

I am a big fan of Mech games (Earth Siege series, Mechwarrior Series, Battle Drome). I love the Half-Life and Halo series and tend to actually finish more FPS games than any other type of game. Never really got into the Pokemon games or card based games. Turn based and Real Time strategy games are great, but I tend to favor the ones based in a Fantasy or SciFi setting as opposed to real world based games. Racing games are sweet; I love the WipeOut series as well as Project Gotham and Forza. RPGs get a lot of love from me too. I'm currently playing Valkyria Chronicles and Diablo II :D

I've spent way to much money on video games and I've enjoyed every bit of it.

Again, Hey there :D

Hi

er... What to say, yeah sure I got humor, just not really the regular kind you'd expect from a human being. Discovered the first podcast and loved it, been listening to it since then and listening again. You guys are the awesomest persons in the world! Yeah I know awesomeness these days is a little overrated but...aah

So I tried a thousand times to create an account on the forums, but the reKamtchatka site didn't want to show me a picture of scrambeled text. And a week ago or so, IT DID!

So I subscribed and got there, a little too excited maybe but I just love it here :)

hey,guyspam,what happened?? why they be spamo rude about that spamite??

I don't think it ispam bad,it ispam already one of my favorite online spamtore spamince my friend recommend it to me laspamt year...spamo,I made it on my spamignature,I hope people who enjoy watching dvdspam could know it,then ,spampend lespamspam money..:)

it ispam good,right?

from laspamt year to now,I have bought many dvdspam(juspamt aspam:Dexter,Navy NCIspam,Farspamcape,Battlespamtar Galactica,Bospamton Legal,Doctor who,spamtargate Atlantispam) from there,spamometimespam a little problem,but all ispam okay,cuspamtomer spamervice and dvdspam..yeah,ut'spam okay!

[/u]

Jake, what the hell is this? Spamignature?

Hello, I am new here.

Listener to the podcast who registered on these forums to enter the cyborg contest only to enter too late. I am mostly a lurker on forums, so this whole partaking in discussion thing might take me a while.

Hello, I am new here.

Listener to the podcast who registered on these forums to enter the cyborg contest only to enter too late. I am mostly a lurker on forums, so this whole partaking in discussion thing might take me a while.

Welcome. Also, I added your cyborg to the poll after you posted it.

Would you reset the poll so that people who changed their mind can vote for the new one ?

Welcome guys, sorry about the strange restrictions, we had a nightmare with spam.

It' cool that Wii got you back into gaming, but also - don't give up on your ps2, there are some great games to be played on it still, like Shadow of the Collosus, or Gitaroo man etc it's only the majority of ps2 games that make you want to hang up your gaming hat, and never wear it again.

er... that is either a weird introduction, or a weird attempt for spam

I'm confused...have I posted on the wrong forum? Is Ipite now in control of Idle Thumbs after just one post?! Can he see posts that we can't?

...or is it just spam?

Hi. I´m new people.

Didn´t know about Idle Thumbs until the new podcast started casting the pods. Probably got to know about it either through Shacknews, which I´ve read since... well since I got internet sometime in the late 90´s? Either that or through NeoGAF, which I´m lurking.... but it´s much to scary to even consider joining.

Anyhow...

I like... games.

I listen to podcasts all the time when I work.

Idle Thumbs is a podcast about... games.

And it´s actually quite good.

Cheers.

I'm confused...have I posted on the wrong forum? Is Ipite now in control of Idle Thumbs after just one post?! Can he see posts that we can't?

...or is it just spam?

ipite used to have a signature with a link to a coupon site. Now the post looks even weirder.

Hi

Visited the forum, after listening to podcast regularly. I was surprised at how much entertaining a forum could be. I don't plan on saying much as I doubt I have much to offer. But otherwise, great job everybody at making a great forum community.

Ello. Started listening to the podcast after all the hype on NeoGAF, which I can safely say is justified. After the fall of the legendary 1Up podcasts, I'm glad that such a podcast was ready to fill in some of the gaps that left in my listening schedule.

I've been tempted to sign up to the forums for a while, but eh... I'm lazy. :) I'm Matt and 18, from Wales in the UK, if you want to get a bit more personal.

Beyond that? I hate introduction posts, so you can get a grasp on my personality via my posts!

I've been tempted to sign up to the forums for a while, but eh... I'm lazy. :) I'm Matt and 18, from Wales in the UK, if you want to get a bit more personal.

North or south?

If you're south-east, we could wave at each through telescopes! ;(

Hi! I'm putting words on the internet!

I was planning on lurking but I couldn't resist posting a link to an amazing music video after mentioning something related to it in the last full episode. I'll try to go back to the lurking idea now, if only for a bit to get a better feel of the way things work around here (i.e. who to make fun of).

Thanks for reading my internet words!

We make fun of everyone, but never really do it seriously. Civilized discussion always welcome, so feel free to break the lurking now and then.

Hey all, I'm Lewis, a Games Art & Design student from the UK.

I've been listening to the podcasts for a few months now and only recently got round to signing up on the forums here. After the downfall of the 1up podcasts, I ended up searching around for new listening material and came across Idle Thumbs, and I've loved listening to them ever since.

Afternoon all.

Been listening to the podcasts for a little while now after stumbling onto them on the Zune marketplace. The periodic references to the forum content here made registering seem like a not-horrible idea.

It also turns out that registering while editing SQL at work can lead to random acts of stupidity, so ignore that that 'NisterNoisy' guy that registered right before me. :deranged:

Hello new people! You will be assimilated into the pot of wonder that is Idle Forums before long. :tup: