Spaff

New people: Read this, say hi.

Aye up fellas.

I've been listening to the podcasts for a while (nice work guys!) and thought I might as well sign up and chat pish with like minded folk, especially after listening to the last couple of podcasts...Y'see, I've been a long time poster over at NTSC-UK, but that place has since been over run by Killzone 2 mentalists and it's no longer possible to make a sensible post without getting a good verbal kicking to the scruttocks.

Anyway a bit about myself - my name is Dave, I'm 32 and from Manchester, England. I'm an IT nerd by profession, but have worked in various areas of the games industry (level designer, journalist, retail, even worked in an arcade!). I've been gaming since the 8-bit days (good old Spectrum ZX-81!) and have pretty much owned every system since, but nowadays I stick with the PS3 and 360, with a bit of PSP gaming thrown in for good measure.

I look forward to chatting with you guys.

Aye up fellas...

Welcome :) I used to frequent the NTSC-UK forums a few years back - had some good posters there and decent discussion on the whole; sad to hear it may not be the case anymore.

Welcome :) I used to frequent the NTSC-UK forums a few years back - had some good posters there and decent discussion on the whole; sad to hear it may not be the case anymore.

Cool, what name did you post under? I've been posting on there since 2003, so I've seen a lot of people come and go :)

Hello there!

I discovered the podcast a few weeks ago, and today decided to join here.

I'm sort of starting out as a journalist, which at the moment means I'm unemployed and living off benefits.

So here I am! Looking forward to some good forumage.

hello,I am new here,nice to meet you1 :)

<spam site>

Welcome, you're our worst friend.

:cens0red::buyme:

His DVD collection sucks.

Worst collection ever.</comic book guy>

Guest cacacayes
Don't be so harsh on him, maybe his DVD collection is what makes him who he is.

hey,guyspam,what happened?? why they be spamo rude about that spamite??

I don't think it ispam bad,it ispam already one of my favorite online spamtore spamince my friend recommend it to me laspamt year...spamo,I made it on my spamignature,I hope people who enjoy watching dvdspam could know it,then ,spampend lespamspam money..:)

it ispam good,right?

from laspamt year to now,I have bought many dvdspam(juspamt aspam:Dexter,Navy NCIspam,Farspamcape,Battlespamtar Galactica,Bospamton Legal,Doctor who,spamtargate Atlantispam) from there,spamometimespam a little problem,but all ispam okay,cuspamtomer spamervice and dvdspam..yeah,ut'spam okay!

:gaming::gaming::gaming::gaming::gaming::gaming:

Edited by Jake

Hello everyone,

My tag is snoopeasystreet, my name is Craig Donovan. I live in Ireland, which means reasonably horrible internet speeds (I'm rocking 2mb at the moment) but I still manage to game some online games. I'm a student at the moment and am studying both creative writing and computer science.

I've grown up with gaming, getting my first console (NES) when I was 3 and have had almost every console ever since. Currently most of my gaming time goes into the Xbox 360 and the PS3 with an odd bit of DS and thrown in as well.

I've lurked around this forum a bit before but it was only today when I said "feck it" and made myself an account. So, here I am...... Hi

Hi, I like the podcast. I usually listen to it on Thursday at work. Then Friday, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesdays are really boring at work because no podcast. And also everyone thinks I'm crazy because while I listen to the podcast at work I laugh while trying not to laugh which ends up as some sort of weird snort cough thing.

And thus concludes my first post on the idle forums.

I am new. I mostly like to play Trespasser, Majestic, and A Boy and His Blob. Sometimes I play text adventures when I'm tired of looking at graphics. I read Idle Thumbs when I'm tired of using my eyes.

Hello i'm Berend Jan a 32 year old male from the Netherlands.

I play games from my 8th year, first on my MSX then C=64, NES, N64, SNES, All other nintendo platforms. First solo/split screen then i went to the BBS and internet platform and now i'm playing split screen whit my friend again beer drinking and having fun.

That's it in a nutshell, oh and i listen to the podcast for some weeks now and i think it's a great way to overcome the boring bicycle rides to work and the walks with the dog are much more fun now :)

Come in, come in! Wipe your feet on the welcome mat; get rid of the disgusting muddy residue of those other forums. We have carpets here!