Spaff

New people: Read this, say hi.

Oh man, I haven't posted here in forever, but I guess I will be more often if Shacknews does go downhill (which I don't think it actually will for awhile). Plus the people here are actually pretty cool.

Lechimp

(also known as MechaTofuPirate on Shacknews)

Hello. My name is Jim... I work over on Evil Avatar. I like the video games, and I like the 'pod' 'cast'.

Hello. My name is Jim... I work over on Evil Avatar. I like the video games, and I like the 'pod' 'cast'.

Hi Jim. Evil Avatar rocks!

Oh man, I haven't posted here in forever, but I guess I will be more often if Shacknews does go downhill (which I don't think it actually will for awhile). Plus the people here are actually pretty cool.

Lechimp

(also known as MechaTofuPirate on Shacknews)

Yes! LeChimp's back!

Hello, thing on the internet!

So I sometimes play new video games, although at this point I spend more time lost in Proustian reverie except I'm thinking about awesome Blackthorne was instead of whatever things Proust was thinking about. One nice thing about focusing on the past is that it's free, and considering my unemployment insurance is going to run out next week, free is neat.

I aspire to live the craziest, most grandiose sort of 19th century life, with a bad absinthe habit and a fly-by-night escape from Paris as Napoleon III seizes power and everything, but I guess that is impossible and 2009 is okay, too.

I'm kinda a forum slut (I don't know if that's actually a colloquialism but it should be), because I've registered at like 20 different forums and posted in each one twice or thereabouts, but maybe I've just been looking for love in all the wrong places and the Idle Thumbs forum will just understand me and laugh at my jokes, you know?

I decided to join this board because I want to write insightful things about the podcast, which is so great it makes me want to grind a sweet ghost. Also, Chris Kohler.

Hello, thing on the internet!

So I sometimes play new video games, although at this point I spend more time lost in Proustian reverie except I'm thinking about awesome Blackthorne was instead of whatever things Proust was thinking about. One nice thing about focusing on the past is that it's free, and considering my unemployment insurance is going to run out next week, free is neat.

I aspire to live the craziest, most grandiose sort of 19th century life, with a bad absinthe habit and a fly-by-night escape from Paris as Napoleon III seizes power and everything, but I guess that is impossible and 2009 is okay, too.

I'm kinda a forum slut (I don't know if that's actually a colloquialism but it should be), because I've registered at like 20 different forums and posted in each one twice or thereabouts, but maybe I've just been looking for love in all the wrong places and the Idle Thumbs forum will just understand me and laugh at my jokes, you know?

I decided to join this board because I want to write insightful things about the podcast, which is so great it makes me want to grind a sweet ghost. Also, Chris Kohler.

This post suggests you will fit in here probably I am guessing

Hey all! i had no idea there were forums here. Even though i'm sure the shack will live on, i'm happy to find this place.

but maybe I've just been looking for love in all the wrong places and the Idle Thumbs forum will just understand me and laugh at my jokes, you know?

Nice jokes. I like them better than the PS3...but don't call me Fanboy!!!

Yo!

Right now I'm waiting to reach 1,000,000 in Fable 2 to buy that stupid castle. I've got no idea why I have this compulsion, I finished this game and its quests a while ago but that bloody castle is haunting me. And to vent this rage I've been marrying a new woman every time I play the game and then sacrificing her. Soon that castle will be mien and I can turn this game off forever.

Then I can start playing Fallout 3, again.

Hello, my name is: another recruit from GAF with a dumb handle. Currently exiled in Taiwan where my wife's family lives, working in marketing and obsessed with gaming more than ever. Been listening to the podcast for a few weeks now and it's quickly become my favorite due to the excellent diachotomy of insightful commentary and mindless dick jokes. The latest one on RE5 had me frothing to comment, so here I am.

XBL: AkuMifune

PSN: Mifune

See you fools around!

Hello everyone. I'm just a guy who plays some games, watches movies and reads books. I've listened to the podcast since its recent (re)birth and I dig you crazy cats. Looking forward to entering into discussion of gaming minutia and the ol' internet favorite: arguing over subjective experience.

WHO ARE YOU? :getmecoat

What do you want? :shifty:

Also hello to all of you new people.

Hi Everybody!

You may know me in films such as "An editor at Siliconera" as well as "Poster on GAF."

I met Spencer at E3 last year, seems like a cool dude. We went to California Pizza Kitchen.

Hello friends!

One of the podcasts I listened to recently got me motivated to start up Grim Fandango again. I'm tootling around Rubacava right now! :yep: