qdqwdd

Animal Crossing: The Movie

In a town... where everyone is your neighbour... one girl must face her DESTINY.

Which is to pay off Tom Nook's loan, settle down in a nice house, talk to some people and maybe catch some butterflies. Coming to a theatre near you!

This should totally be a TV series instead. Each episode follows the same routine. Character leaves house. Picks up mail. Goes fishing. Digs up a fossil or some shit. Delivers a fossil to the museum. Sends fossil at the post office. Sells fish to nook. Goes fishing again. Sells fish. Hits some random town people over the head with the bug net. Pays of mortage. Goes to sleep.

REPEAT 40 times per season.

n0wak, you don't need to post the fossils anymore, the process has been streamlined!

So each season would end with the final paying off of the current mortgage so the next season can begin in a bigger house.... makes sense.

At some point in the second season the golden watering can would be awarded, then over time the town would slowly become neglected until the main character disappeared for a very long time..... at least that's how it would work if it went by my game, heh.

The season should end with the clapping tune when you've paid for another wing of your house.

I'm wondering how they can even fit Mr. Resetti in there.. unless she suddenly discovers she's in a computer game...

Can't wait for the American remake.

By Uwe Boll.

Starring Sandra Bullock.

And Danny deVito as Nook.

And guns.

And goth imagery.

You forgot the "sounds deep at first but really just dumb" philosophical slant they're adding to it!

I can't believe I actually REALLY REALLY want to see this movie! Must be that chip Nintendo put into my skull... :mock: