Sign in to follow this  
General Fuzzy McBitty

Bone Games

I'm looking to buy my friend the Bone adventure games for Christmas.

There is an option for a download bundle: 2 games for $20- can someone tell me how this works and if I can use this to give her the games somehow?

I've never bought a download before?

This thread pertains to buying Culture Shock for someone else but I would imagine the same principle would apply.

If you run into any problems, they're fast with the customer support. :)

I bought some form of bundle that came with the download for both and then they shipped the games to me on disc right after. Now have both digital distro and hard copy versions of the games. For the low low price of whatever they were charging. Works for me. Although the ship time was kind of shit, it didn't matter for me because I already had the download. For gift purposes, you may want to rush it.

The Bone CD bundle isn't available right now. To buy the download bundle for someone as a gift, place an order that only has that in it, and create a password that you don't mind sharing. Then give your friend the order number and password. She can download the demo versions from Telltale's website and convert them to the full versions by clicking "I've already purchased this" on the first game screen and entering the order number and password that you gave her.

You could burn the setup files onto a CD along with the order number and password in a .txt file if you want to give her a physical gift.