Sign in to follow this  
Marek

Having and getting game industry jobs

We don't have snow. It's the fucking Apocalypse. Oh, we don't usually get loads and loads of snow (no digging our way to the car), although we always have snow by Christmas. This is Oulu, though, that's probably not true for Helsinki.

The Mediterranean exchange students seem to enjoy being here, I'm sure you'd have no problems.

I have to say Malmo in late summer (my only visit to the region so far) was really nice. The people I'm talking about probably live near spitsbergen or something. :shifty:

The part of Sweden you're thinking of is flooded at the moment, so that's not really speaking in our favor either.

savean438vn5.jpg

Is that a non-citizen worker tax/tarif deal then?

Nah, more of a horrible exchange rate deal. At the current rate:

100.00 Aussie dollars = 39.9088 Pounds

We don't have snow. It's the fucking Apocalypse. Oh, we don't usually get loads and loads of snow (no digging our way to the car), although we always have snow by Christmas. This is Oulu, though, that's probably not true for Helsinki.

The Mediterranean exchange students seem to enjoy being here, I'm sure you'd have no problems.

It's really weird that it's the 13th of December now and there is NO SNOW in Vaasa either. I usually like rain, but I really hate it now, it's been raining water for like three weeks straight now and the wind is blowing very fast too... :(

I want my snowy Christmas and I want it now!

I want my snowy Christmas and I want it now!

You could have snow now. But Christmas is something you will never get around this time of the year. Never ever.

Well... unless we change Christmas to start on 12 december. But then there's less chance of a snowy Christmas.

But a bit of snow couldn't hurt, but not like last year. That, even tho it was fun, kinda sucked.