chunks

Wii number exchange

Yeah, sorry, I was wondering if anyone had it so we could try online play.

I tried it a bit and it worked well, but it uses a different friend code from the Wii one—which I find very annoying. Why not just check against the Wii's list for people who have the game?

Anyway, Miffy and I are the only ones with codes on that thread Miffy linked, and we've yet to actually play. But you should definitely look up your code and give it to us (in the other thread). :tup:

Yeah, sorry about my lack of availability. Between the school year starting up and the frenzied "Oh god oh god the film festival starts on Friday!" projectionist panic my gaming time has taken a nose-dive. Busy busy busy.

I haven't had a whole lot of opportunities either, but do check the status whenever I do play Strikers, just in case.

Anyone here want to start exchanging your wii numbers? There isn't exactly much point as of now since there isn't much online stuff to do... but I figured I'd throw up the idea now anyways.

Mine is: 7287 4878 1989 3679

i added you mine is 7610 5576 4226 3223

=) thanks and you can also add mii on my myspace-www.myspace.com/midget_man1507

Alright, everyone, I got a replacement Wii from Nintendo, which has a new number. Delete your old entries for me and enter:

2547 0854 0557 7109

*sigh* How frustrating! At least my address book was copied over, so I still have *your* numbers.

Hi there. I'm new here, and have been looking for a place to get other peoples Wii numbers for the upcoming release of Super Smash Brothers Brawl. Is anyone else as excited as I am about it? Anyway, here's my Wii Number.

7711 4249 4919 4294

Please let me know once you've added me, so I can then add you.

Hiya i was just checkin this site out and i was wondering wanna exchange wii numbers mine is 0113 8040 3045 1326 :woohoo: ps whats urs

Hiya i was just checkin this site out and i was wondering wanna exchange wii numbers

No.

Just looking to get some Mii's to wander to my Wii.

Maybe the random message or whatever.

My number is 3469 9415 7229 1326

Email me or PM me or whatever and I will add you.

Anyone here want to start exchanging your wii numbers? There isn't exactly much point as of now since there isn't much online stuff to do... but I figured I'd throw up the idea now anyways.

Mine is: 7287 4878 1989 3679

i would add you but i can remember my friend but if have a ds w/pkmn D/P i can give you that friend code ill send my wii code later

Why not. That little blue light makes my day sometimes.

7863-4950-1077-0617

Also, anyone here have Monster Hunter 3 yet? I'm thinking about starting a thread but I'm having a hard time thumb-inating the title.

Monster Hunter (tr)idle?

Not really interested in the series myself, unfortunately. Too bad, as I'd like to get some Wii onilne action going but there's not much worth doing. Maybe a Mario Kart or Smash Bros round sometime? I dunno.

Yes! I can't wait to add you to my Wii message board. I look forward to our first correspondence, Mr. Scraptocashguide... Or is it Mrs., Miss?

I think that this thread should be retired and replaced with a Nintendo Network ID thread, given that the Wii and DS servers go offline forever in a few months.

...Last call for Smash Bros!

Cutting this thread loose from the top. It's been replaced by the NNID thread that someone else already made.