chunks

Wii number exchange

I have nothing against adding you, but before I do please see this thread. Happy to welcome you aboard, but there's so much more to us. I'm starting to think you only want me for my wii... :naughty:

miffy :P fellow Canuck.

i checked out the thread and posted. I can understand where u are coming from, hope to get to know ya to prove im not just some "wii playa" lol

Hey. came accross this thread like most looking for wii numbers and hopefully I will be a daily reader of some of the other threads. I'll be adding all previous wii numbers and hope you'll add mine.

Cheers,

obricko

4596 5726 9737 4317

has anyone added me yet? ive added everyone who put their number in this thread.

Yeah, Kennyken67, I've added you and I'll add obricko when I get home tonight.

thanks Leevil.

Anyone know if its pretty much instant once the 2nd person adds the number?

or does it take a while to authorize

ps. keep an eye out for my Jesus Mii

@ kennyken67: yeah, you've been added. Seem friendly and whatnot, so I plugged you in. Dunno how long it'll take before you can see me for messages and such, but I can see you already so I figured it worked both ways.

Thanks all... Looking forward to some mii trading... putting my wii number up last night prompted me to make some addtional celebs', like Einstien and George W.... I'm going to take an attempt at Cosmo Cramer tonight too and see how it turns out...

:woohoo::mock: my number is 5462 3148 5876 6316

add me, im interested in seein you're miis

and i wanna get some wii friends to see what this is about:mock: :woohoo:

Hello to all - I have read each of the posts in this entire thread and see that I will be better received if I tell a little about myself before giving my Wii number and requesting to make new 'friends'.

I am assuming that I am probably older than most of the people in the thread. I owned an original Atari system and I believe have had almost every gaming system since that one (many now in storage - but figured that they may be worth something some day). Have three children and they are all into the games as well (gameboy advance, ds, etc.).

I was lucky enough to find a Wii about 3 days before Christmas and honestly bought it specifically for the new Zelda game - which, sadly, I have already logged over 100 hours playing (with the Wii tracking times - it really makes you realize how much time is spent and what other productive things I could be doing). I am nearing completion of it and am just now looking into the other aspects of the Wii. I read instructions on how to join the Mii parades and figured that I needed to make some friends out there.

I will not be a jerk and you definitely will be receiving no spam from me. I don't get to play that much other than on the weekends - but would enjoy having a list of friends for these Mii (only made two so far and I am sure that they are pitiful compared to what I have read about here) sharing and future online gaming.

I have already added everyone on this thread so please add me when you get a chance.

Wii Number: 1150 0399 1836 6416

hey guys can u please add me!

windas 3049 9909 4444 0131

email me so i can also add you, thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi, this post is very informative; however I would like some specific information. If someone can help me then please send me a private message. Best Regards,

Can't you see the man wants options?

If I had a prize, I would give it to you.

(edit: give you the prize that is).

It's 5:43 am right now, and while I was biking home from work about fifteen minutes ago, I decided I'm going to buy a Wii tomorrow. So I guess I'll post here tomorrow.

I had a weird impulse like that this Wednesday. Yesterday I actually went out and got a Wii - even after I had promised myself I'd hold off until Super Mario Galaxy...

My friend code is 4065-5771-6634-3960 and I'll probably start going around adding people later today.