chunks

Wii number exchange

Metroid probably, Elebits not really. It's online, but all you can do is send created maps to other players, there's no real time multiplay.

I've now got everyone on here added except for Tanu, who will be added when I get home from work tomorrow. Grats on landing one.

Yep. But they only become enabled in the Mii channel when both parties have added each other.

There's not enough character spaces for your nickname. ;( BUT it didn't stop me from adding you!!

Yep. But they only become enabled in the Mii channel when both parties have added each other.

There's not enough character spaces for your nickname. ;( BUT it didn't stop me from adding you!!

Yeah, I just use "Tanukistun"... :mock:

EDIT: Am I the only one who bothered to change the height of their Mii or is everbody else a giant.... :mock:

Is anybody interested in my originals: Howard Stern, Artie Lange, Jacko, Charlie Brown, Kyle Gass, work in progess Jack Black, Lucifer. Robin Quivers (my wife thinks she looks more like Whoopi Goldberg). Egghead, Dick, and these guys I actually dreamt about and woke up and created them, the twins Cy and Clops!!! I also have some I modified from others templates and/or completely duplicated like: my Dick Cheney, my Adolph, my George Harrison.

Let me know I'd love to share them all!!!

Fair do's cheers for the low down on everything marek as i say i am new to all of this so you may have to bear with me while i get used to things. I've finally got round to makin some more Mii's anyways i've got Stewie from Family Guy, Peter from Family Guy, Meg from Family Guy, Carl Cox ( DJ if know one has heard of him ), Neo from Matrix and also an ant boy.

So lets get trading guys n gals!!!:woohoo:

Yeah, I just use "Tanukistun"... :mock:

EDIT: Am I the only one who bothered to change the height of their Mii or is everbody else a giant.... :mock:

Well, I figured they'd make average something like 5'8", and I'm 6'3" so yeah, I adjusted the height. Dunno what you consider "giant" though. I do mess with the height on all Miis I create, if that's what you mean.

MINE IS: 1866 9177 4158 8306

Good for you, now go post your wii somewhere else where someone might even care.*

[This was me being drunk and posting on new years eve, sorry about that]

Oh yeah...I just got my wii on Dec. 29th yeah! I've been trying to get one forever...btw i'm 16 m. and I'm from the US in cali...i was so confused about the wii parade thing at first because there weren't any Mii's showing up but i finally figured it out! again my code is 1866 9177 4158 8306 add me please because only one of my friend's has a wii currently and I need more...I added a lot of you guys. :clap:

I booted up my Wii this morning to see two familiar agents and one gifted young lad. Thank you, sir. They are indeed impressive renditions.

I would also very much enjoy Sasha and Phoenix miis. I made Fone Bone and Thorn, too, if anyone wants them.

OK, so I've been busy with a bunch of year-end list and awards stuff, so I haven't been able to add all the new numbers until now. I should be up to date, so if anyone isn't able to send or receive stuff from me, PM me and I'll double check that I input the number correctly.

Also, I really want Phoenix, Manny, Nein and the other Psychonauts characters, if anyone can hook me up.

And Tanukitsune, I have a short, fat Mii my friend made named Burt, so I'll send him over once my Wii recognizes the activation.

I got Elebits as a late birthday present, so maybe I'll try sending people stuff if I ever have time to play it. (I want to get a bit more into Zelda first.)

Noyb, I can't send you anything because you haven't listed your number in here.

If you haven't received any crazy fictional Miis yet, it's probably because you didn't add me to your list. (...or I forgot?)