chunks

Wii number exchange

Hey All,

I am a newby here, and I'm sorry if any of you feel like I'm crashing your party. The truth is I got a wii and I've been having a great time making mii's and I just wanted to share them and to see what other people have been creating. I only personally know two other people with wii's and I've already seen all there miis and they really aren't all that into re-creating celebrity mii's, so like Mooseferatu asked, yeah, I just did a search for people who wanted to exchange wii numbers and I stumbled upon this thread. If any of you would like to know anything about me, by all means please ask. I would love to have you all added, but if you feel uncomfortable, that's cool too!!!

haha, ya maybe it is weird to just get on and ask for ur friend code :P i feel bad cuz i hate people like that on Myspace lol. hmmm well if u wanna add meh ull get to know me hah, only part of me easy to say in txt is ima emo/hardcore rocker kid with a deep rooted geeky side who enjoys comps and comp programming and has an avid love for games. oh and guild wars is the s**t, just hadda say that. and wow is good too

oh and for those without wifi, u can use the nintendo DS usb wifi connector with ur wii. so grab one of those and ur set.

Here's a better website to add your wii friend code. It plots your wii on a map, so you can find wii friends in your area, or anywhere in the world. Its a great way to get a ton of wii friends on your list really fast!

http://mapwii.com

Its a great way to get a ton of wii friends on your list really fast!

Because that number has a direct correlation to your worth as a person.

Yay! People are introducing themselves! Welcome, new people. Didn't mean to come off sounding paranoid or anything, I just like to know who I'm adding. Oh, and Roalin, this forum doesn't care if you say "shit." Just remember not to abuse this fact and you'll find it quite nice to not constantly be having to dodge censor-bots.

I'm joining in on the number exchange fun! So far my family's on my Wii and of course Adolf Hitler which turned out pretty nice and evil.

2911 4861 6792 4702

So, apart from lifting over your Mii's... what else is there to do? Aside from the obvious multiplayer once it comes out (where's Gears of War for the Wii?). I'm gonna add most of my friends here of Thumbs.

hahaha, yay, i just didnt know the forums age demog. so was bein careful. and i still dont get ppls obsession with an adolf hitler mii... im starting too think im the only one who would rather shoot germans in CoD3 that make them >< oh well i gotta go pack my wii up and wrap it for tmrw, my stepdad doesnt know my mom gave it to me already lol

oh well i gotta go pack my wii up and wrap it for tmrw, my stepdad doesnt know my mom gave it to me already lol

Do I sense a black eye or two? :owned:

Nothing like domestic violence this time of year...

Alright, I'm totally about to show my age here, but who is Phoenix Wright?

Is he a character from a video game or a movie or something???

Hiya,

Yeah i'm new but where are you meant to put your first post ha ha, so anyways i just got my wii for christmas and i need some Mii's and friends so please add me and i will add you all:-

1985 6082 5676 1687

speak to you all soon

right having a read through all of this there seems to be a little problem with people like me just turning up wanting to exchange Wii Numbers and no one knowing who i am well a little about myself:-

i'm 23 male and from the uk

i like going out drinking, Zelda, RPG's and driving games i listen to Dance (breakbeat/drum and bass/techno) music and indie/rock'n'roll ermm not really much else i can say

only got me Wii yesterday so my collection of Miis is at a minimum of me, me girlfriend and a couple of mates. I'm sure i will carry on posting in the forum and if you wii-mail me i will always reply.

if you add me cool beans if not oh well have to try another day

see you all around

fildesy999: welcome! We usually don't get that many new members here, so when lots of people from outside the community suddenly show up to trade Wii numbers it's a bit weird. But please come in, take off your shoes, etc.

As a general note to everyone who's new here, a great way to blend in is to make sure your posts have good punctuation (periods and capital letters, at least most of the time). Writing that makes me feel like a bit of a dick, even though I don't mean it in a dickish way. It's just that it makes posts a lot easier to read.

Also instead of writing LOL we usually pretend to be grumpy/jaded/shifty/confused: :shifty::hah::deranged::fart::eek::hmph::erm::oldman::(:shifty::shifty::shifty::getmecoat even though secretly we may indeed be laughing out loud.

That is all from the unofficial Thumb immigration desk...

Please indoctrinate new users to only post the big heads so they get to see some use too. :miyamoto:

Also, please rename : miyamoto : to : dancin :.

Alright, I'm totally about to show my age here, but who is Phoenix Wright?

Is he a character from a video game or a movie or something???

It's not the age, it's the demographic. We likes us them weird/indie/quirky games here. Of course, big name games are loved too, but if you don't know PW, there'll probably be a few games that we just rave about every now and then that you're unfamiliar with. Check 'em out if you have the opportunity, as you've just proven that they could use the exposure. On a similar note, whatever happened to Karimi's "Joining Idle Tumbs" guide?

EDIT: Ah. Here it is.

Tanu! You've got a Wii! YESSS. I'll add you later today and send you myself and a collection of 20th century dictators.

I've already sent them to the people who added me, and I see there's still a lot more whom my Wii does not yet consider my 'friends' :violin:

Also, when in heck will there be cool multiplayer games on the Wii, and where is that damn Gears of War port? :gaming:

Tanu! You've got a Wii! YESSS. I'll add you later today and send you myself and a collection of 20th century dictators.

I've already sent them to the people who added me, and I see there's still a lot more whom my Wii does not yet consider my 'friends' :violin:

Also, when in heck will there be cool multiplayer games on the Wii, and where is that damn Gears of War port? :gaming:

I think Elebits and Metroid will the the first online multiplayer games?:erm: