chunks

Wii number exchange

Well I shipped you that little girl alien. Hope that helps. Or were you already counting that one? I've started making a conscious effort to make some female Miis now and then to correct the balance on my own system.

Those director Miis are awesome.

Marek, can you let me know which ones you got, so I can request different ones from the guy?

Lynch, Spielberg, Gilliam, Tarantino, Kubrick, Lucas ... there might be one more but I forgot.

Oh and Spaff has made the best version of Jack Black EVER.

Sounds like Spaff needs to get off his ass and give us his number.

I can send over some females, though they're mostly women who have played my system, rather than magnificent absurdist creations.

I'd have a number if Nintendo actually put an ethernet jack on the Wii. Not everyone has wireless internet. :oldman:

Can't you just get the little USB thing from the DS? I was under the impression that that works with the Wii as well. My TV is on a different floor than my router, so I was much happier with the Wifi capabilities of the Wii than having to spend the extra $120 on the 360's wireless adapter. It's a bit of a rip off, but they've got you by the balls if you want Wifi.

I think they have a LAN adapter, but it might not be out yet. I know there's an option for "Wired Connection" in the Internet system.

Also, a bit of advice: If you have more than one connection setup and you run an update (ie weather channel), it'll default you back to Connection 1, even if you were on Connection 3 when you ran the update. I thought my Wifi died for a minute.

This is EXACTLY what I've been looking for.

I'm going to add all of you when I get home tonight.

Here is my wii number, please add me also, I'm looking forward to sharing my mii's and seeing what others have created. I heard someone did a great Jack Black, I did a crappy Jack Black, but I've got a pretty good Kyle Gass, as well as Howard Stern, Artie Lange, etc...

7747-0839-1514-0841

Just so everyone's aware, the web browser just went live. I'm typing this on my Wii right now. I doubt I'll ever write like this again. For god's sake there's a perfectly good keyboard a staircase away.

Yeah, that ".us" thing is a real pain in the ass, eh? For those who haven't tried it yet, anytime you try to type a period into the wii text box it autocompletes it as ".us," thus forcing you to either live with it or go back and erase over and over. I'm sticking with my keyboard from here out.

um, ok.

:shifty:

I have two questions. First, did you guys just stumble upon this thread while scouring the internet for total strangers' friend codes? Second, why would you add someone as a "friend" when you don't even know them?

Thank you, I'd been wondering that myself. I've added these people on the basis that I can delete them later if they turn out to be dicks. I'm willing to give all of you a chance, that's fine. Please though, at least post in a couple of other threads. Talk a bit, let us know you. Establish yourselves a little. Welcome aboard, but there's more than this thread here.

It seems like threads like this would be a perfect way to advertise to gullible people. Get their friend code, spam their Wiis. I'm hoping that this isn't any of you new folk. Please look around and contribute rather than just adding us and hoping we add you. The chances of being added will go up significantly if you turn out to be someone who can participate meaningfully in a conversation.

What miffy said. I'm not just going to add you because you say "HAY GUYZ PLEASE ADD ME", especially if you only have one post. Who the hell are you? I mean, I know most of the other people who have posted their codes here (well, except for Git Force Gemini, but I added them because they have one of the best names ever).

I think that the rush of new people comes partly from the name of the thread–"Wii number" rather than "friend code." So anyone who searches for a Wii number exchange finds this first.

Then again, these guys could be rummaging through every VG forum that they can find.

(This isn't a critique of the thread name—"Wii number" makes more sense...)

2462 8989 7981 9465

I'm in an area with better wireless for the holidays. I guess I'll just get the shouldn't-be-optional LAN adapter when it comes out. :fart:

My miis range from mediocre to weird, although I am proud of XD Smiley Face man.

Well one of the new guys here replied to me with "thnx for the add" so they're basically coming at this with a myspace mentality. I guess if you use myspace all the time, coming in cold with a friend request on a forum is more normal.