chunks

Wii number exchange

Anyone here want to start exchanging your wii numbers? There isn't exactly much point as of now since there isn't much online stuff to do... but I figured I'd throw up the idea now anyways.

Mine is: 7287 4878 1989 3679

Sure what the hell? Here it is:

5772 3626 4230 0469

Once this page starts to fill up I'll print it off and add everyone listed in one large chunk. It's kind of a pain in the ass to do, otherwise. Seeing as my computer is on a different floor and all. *sigh* Why not just give us a 360-style system Ninty? It would be so nice to only need a username...

Hmmm... my plan to wait until this started filling up does not appear to be working. As such, I gave up on that and just added the both of you at once. Let's see some more numbers, Thumbs. Got something against wandering Miis?

You'll have to wait till 2099 until any Europeans can get their hands on a Wii and exchange their Wii codes....:frusty:

Heh. G Money is awesome. I've made a father and son duo with upside down faces, Esrever Jr. & Sr. They're set to mingle, so they may make their way over sometime in the near future. Oh, and Loonyboi, you're added so maybe they'll wander your way as well. They aren't really anything special, but they amuse me.

I'm 7011 0986 2136 7788. Send me Miis!

I'll add you as soon as I get home.

Also, I should state that G Money was a collaborative effort between me and several friends, lest you think something so amazing could be created by a single person.

G Money is great.

I'm sending everyone an awesome Adama. Not sure who watches BSG here so I'll just spam you all with it.

G Money is great.

I'm sending everyone an awesome Adama. Not sure who watches BSG here so I'll just spam you all with it.

At the risk of hi-jacking this thread slightly, I've watched a few episodes so far, but haven't caught the names yet. Who is Adama? That chief of command guy you had in your avatar?

Yes, generally. (Adama is his surname, so it could also technically refer to his son Lee Adama, callsign Apollo.)

This is agony, I should have my console by the end of the week.

SHOULD.

Listening to this latest Thumbcast is not helping, "Oh hey I looked at my console and it was flashing and someone had sent me an email, and I have hitler on my Wii, and I think I can see Jesus too and"

GODDAMMIT I WANT IT NOW

I'm in more agony because I have it, but cannot open it. Final exams are next week, and I know that if I take it out of the box, I will fail. :violin:

The second they're over, however...:miyamoto:

Here's my friend-code! I hope to see some new mii's very soon :)

4895 0008 1598 8356

Oh and I've added everyone in here.

Just got back on track after a busy weekend. Adama is very cool, and everyone digs Evsrer Jr. & Sr. I also picked up a Udvarnoky in the Mii parade and found Some guy named Bobalee, but I'm not sure who created it.

I'm also wondering about the origins of Bobalee. It's an awesome little Mii. Adama is sweet, as are the two (whose names escape me) that ysbreker sent. It's nice to actually have a reason to run the Mii parade now and then to see what people have made.

My friend-code is: 6713 5726 4221 8096
You made a typo. :gaming:

P.S. I have like 40 male mii's and about 3 female ones. Please help me fix this gender imbalance!

P.P.S. I got a dozen amazing movie director mii's from a GAF poster so if you're lucky they'll start showing up in your parade soon