Sign in to follow this  
Salka

Lois Lane? More like Lois LAME

The one in Smallville has a gorgeous body, curvy yet toned, ok her breasts are most likely fake, but since I'm not going to get to put my face in between them the aesthetic advantages overshadow the tactile disadvantages (from my perspective). Much more sexy than that holier than tho lanna chick.

It is amazing how quickly one can revert to their caveman ways once one is no longer sleeping with a feminist.

It's just... everybody in Superman Returns was so well cast except Lois Lane... she didn't remind me of Lois Lane or seem like Lois Lane or ACT like Lois Lane...

And the whole movie... it started SO good, I was so delighted, everything was perfect, Lex Luther was perfect, Superman was perfect, the directing and music and the EVERYTHING was perfect... and then it kind of turned into some... sort of... like a superman fanfic or something ;(

It's just... everybody in Superman Returns was so well cast except Lois Lane... she didn't remind me of Lois Lane or seem like Lois Lane or ACT like Lois Lane...

You are so right, I have had those exact same thoughts even before I saw the movie in the summer.

It's just...

Well if it's just that, then why didn't you say it in the first place? HMMMMMMMMMM???

:knoweverything:

You’re the cunt, u mother fucking baby raping putting shit on your boyfriends cock and getting ginger to lick it (god that tasted good) death aids pussy whore (lay off nick I love him) you didn't make it clear that you were talking about one particular incarnation of Lois, who is usually a strong independent woman, who uses the fact that she is daddy's little girl (bet she had to sit on his lap a lot) and a respected journalist to help a powerful alien gain popularity on this planet with little consideration of the consequences.

I love u really, but lay off nick he’s been through a lot, what with the accident and all.

"putting shit on your boyfriends cock and getting ginger to lick it (god that tasted good)"

I'd like to draw everybodies attention to this.

I'll lay off Nick when you lay off my boyfriends dick.

you're one to talk aren't you, the only satisfaction I saw him get from you that night was when he saw your face after you realised what you'd done and tasted.

Not like the NUMEROUS 'satisfactions' I give him on a nearly hourly basis.

It must be hard being Spaff, everybody trying their hardest to impress and satisfy you all the time. I don't know how he copes.

Here's a good idea for a thread: everybody try to make Spaff love you more than he loves me. Of course you won't be able to since I'm his favourite, but what's the harm in trying. Here's some reference material:

SadSpaff.jpg

She was hot.

End of discussion.

And I doubt that Erica Durance (Lois on Smallville) is anything but naturally well endowed. There's always an easy way to tell: gravity has taken its toll.