Sign in to follow this  
Salka

Halloween

Mrrorowwwnnmmmmmmnnnnmmmmm

CIMG0815.jpg

And one of Spaff eating the face of Ginger...

CIMG0873-1.jpg

And me being slaggy:

CIMG0870.jpg

My little sister at mum's graduation last week:

DSC00912.jpg

That is a pretty awesome fucking costume. Good job guys! You make zombielovers everywhere proud. I love how it's part Shaun of the Dead, part Corpse Bride.

Every year around the 15th of October, my univeristy holds the Zombie Walk, where several hundered students all get dressed up as the best zombies they can pull off and wander around the downtown of the city. Stupid me forgot to bring a camera this year, but next time 'round I'll be sure to do so.

nice costumes, lady and gentlemen!

want to know what i did at halloween? yes? no? well...i did...

nothing!

good old ryam hates halloween :(

This was taken on Halloween. I didn't have a costume, but one of the girls helped me out.

Scarface-Pietari3_irc.jpg

Every year around the 15th of October, my univeristy holds the Zombie Walk, where several hundered students all get dressed up as the best zombies they can pull off and wander around the downtown of the city. Stupid me forgot to bring a camera this year, but next time 'round I'll be sure to do so.

Calgary Zombie Walk 2006 [thank you, Flickr-types] - that's some impressive home-made gore I must say.

I worked late on Halloween so didn't do anything either, boring me. I did beep my motorbike horn at a few passing ghosts and ghoulies on my ride home though. Two particularly grim-looking ones were holding hands, helping each other along the pavement, which was quite cute (ironically).