Twilo

XBox Live gamertag exchange

Sadly, I’m going to be leaving my 360 days behind

But now I'm back, baby - yeah! :yep:

Wrestlevania.png

Picked up a 360 last week and now I'm usually online between 10pm and 12am (BST) weeknights, so if anyone fancies some Gears of War or Crackdown just fire over an invite! :gaming:

Meantime, I need to go through the list here as I've only added a couple of you so far.

PS: MyGamerCard.net seems much more reliable than a couple of the other similar services I've tried in the past. :tup:

Whoa that mygamercard service is pretty sweet. Infinitely easier to use than whatever the site was that I tried before.

Feel free to add me to your list (though as you can see, I'm not a gold member right now).

Gwarek.png

Wow, all the cool kids are doing it*!

toblix.pngtoblix.png

Wow, I only have 25 G's!

*did it a year ago.

Cheers. I will probably add you sometime next week when I have time to game again. Let's hear it for school!

munditor is my tag.

munditor.png

I don't really have a 360, but my housemate does and I figured while I play on his machine I use my own xbox account... :)

I'd completely forgotten my Xbox.com username - and the fact that you can add friends there, too.

Have remembered it now though and added you newer guys. :yep:

I'm lobotomy42, but I only have silver, so all anyone can do is exchange messages and compare Pac-Man Championship Edition high scores...

I'm lobotomy42, but I only have silver, so all anyone can do is exchange messages and compare Pac-Man Championship Edition high scores...

And that's a good thing. Compare my scores: n0wak