rarara

chain letters

post up your chain letters of ridiculousness

a girl died in 1933 by a homicidal murderer. He buried her in the ground while she was still alive. The murderer chanted,"toma sota balchu" as he buried her. Now that you haveread the chant, you will meet this little girl. In th middle of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded

a girl died in 1933 by a homicidal murderer. He buried her in the ground while she was still alive. The murderer chanted,"toma sota balchu" as he buried her. Now that you haveread the chant, you will meet this little girl. In th middle of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded

What if I just kind of skimmed over the chant and didn't actually read the whole thing? Am I still going to be attacked by generic-japanese-horror-flick girl?

Well, I juse woke up 5 minutes ago aaaand nothing. I'm very dissapointed.

Although, now that I think about it, I did knock my pillow off the bed in my sleep...

...so you're not in fact discussing that laughably abysmal late 80's game show, hosted by (the one and only) Jeremy Beadle, entitled Chain Letters? For shame. (That's an "evil" RealMedia link btw.)

The theme tune for that show was so poorly recorded, that - rather amusingly - if you weren't in the same room as the TV, it sounded like a bunch of people singing, "Whoa, whoa, whoa -- trained lettuce!"

:broken:

Hmmm... was up late finishing an essay and still not dead after sleeping. Maybe I just didn't sleep long enough to finish me off? We'll see tomorrow I guess.