Sign in to follow this  
Karimi

Titan Quest

Well , I recently completed Titan Quest and I know some of you people also played it , wanted to get your opinions on it. Personally I thought the graphics and overall style was great, but the game wasn't very innovative, as it pretty much was Diablo 2 in a different time zone with different graphics. I felt the story was great but wasn't told well enough, I just ran past and did every quest when it came up, I wasn't compelled to listen to what the people had to say. The quests were : Clear this area / Kill these people. The last level was fun though, I thought it did all the technical things really well (graphics,art,level design) but failed in the story/originality.

Oh , and why the hell did they put a monster on the cover of the cd that you don't fight ??

Oh , and why the hell did they put a monster on the cover of the cd that you don't fight ??

I don't have the game, but:

I've heard those complaints and people responding that you do fight hydras and the likes in higher difficulties.

You should buy this game. I don't know if it's any good, but I know a guy who worked on it. I haven't played it, but I think it just might be the greatest game ever made. It might be! You should probably buy it and see if it is.

I have one character almost to Egypt in Legendary and two scattered somewhere in Epic. I love it, love it, love it. Just never gets old.

And that Hydra is kind of a bitch if you're playing Legendary solo (which is also kind of a bitch.)

I couldn't get the damn thing to stop crashing every few hours, so I eventually just gave up. Fun to retread Diablo in a different art style, though.

I hear they've been doing a good job patching it up, so if you liked it at all you might want to try with the latest patch.