Wrestlevania

Psychonauts on Steam

That is the ultimate of awesome. I hope Valve will give psychonauts some much needed attention on their steam front page :tup: :tup: :tup:

Yes, that's awesome. I'm probably going to buy it. So far the only reason I've not done that is that I haven't seen it in any local stores and I'm not too keen on ordering physical stuff online.

Sorta sucks that its with bloodrayne but still great news, things are looking good for Double Fine. Go Schafer !

I wonder if Michael Ancel and the Ubisoft marketing boys are paying attention... regarding a certain Beyond Good & Evil.

I would guess that since BG&E is on Gametap, it's probably limited to what other avenues of digital distribution it can pursue. I would think Gametap has exclusive rights.

I....

What is the freaking etiquette around here?!

'cause I really don't know how this on-purpose-kitch stuff can trigger a "WTF" while nobody seems to shiver at the frighteningly increasing number of threads mentionning Hitler

Come on, tell me, 'cause not only is this puzzling me, but it's actually making be bald in places decency forbids me to mention!

I can't find anything witty to say, so I'll tell the truth : I like the original character, I like the design, and I think it makes a very good avatar.

Don't mind Steam, but already have a copy on PC. I was thinking about getting the autographed Xbox version, just so I could say that I have it, then remembered that that costs money. Money which I need to get a Wii. So now I'm conflicted.