Marek

Battlestar Galactica webisodes

Question for the BSG historians, aka "everyone in this thread except me": did the blonde woman from the webisodes who

bit it

ever actually appear in the series proper?

I'm not sure why I care.

Are people enjoying the webisodes at all? I keep forgetting they are even around, honestly.

Are people enjoying the webisodes at all? I keep forgetting they are even around, honestly.

I keep forgetting they're around aswell. I think they're too short to be of any vaule. if they'd crammed all the webisodes into 1 (maybe 2) shorts it'd work much better. But that does mean SciFi doesn't get to spam it's sneak-peak's and logo's as much as it does now.

No, Nora never appeared before the webisodes.

Even I (super-obsessed BSG geek that I am) have been forgetting the webisodes, though I usually remember before the day is up at least.

The latest one was sort of great and sort of not. Bastard Tigh is awesome, but the whole thing seemed rather off to me.

Man, after the most recent webisode I'm even more excited about Tigh than I was before. :tup:

I just watched the extended version of Pegasus. It was ok. Parts of it were an improvement, but there were parts that I liked better in the original cut. In other words, it wasn't quite as amazing as Ron would have you believe.

I don't want to start a new thread for this because I'd probably be addressing the exact same people. If Rodi can talk about DS9 I can talk about Stargate. We're making a new thread for BSG season three though. :oldman:

Is anyone watching either Stargate? I feel pretty sure Redwall is. I just watched the Atlantis "finale" (summer finale :fart:) and I enjoyed to a degree I really wasn't expecting. I mean it's not The Wire or anything but it's good on its own level. I actually stopped watching Atlantis last season but season three has been really good. It has the feeling of classic SG-1 without actually being classic SG-1, which it kind of was at various points during the first two seasons.

Atlantis is actually even making me laugh once in a while which I never expect. Like the World of Warcraft bit in this last episode. Ohh. The show is still kind of shaky in some fundamental areas, like the not-quite-there team dynamic and the vagueness of Teyla's character. Even so it is still leagues ahead of current-era SG-1 which has been running on empty since the beginning of season 9. I stopped watching it a couple weeks ago and I really don't miss it. I don't care that's it's cancelled either. SG-1 had its ups and downs over the first eight seasons but I loved it. I can't get engaged by it now at all. So, Atlantis: :tup: especially since I thought it had gone down with the franchise last season.

I think I'm just talking to Redwall though. :shifty: