Sign in to follow this  
Salka

Somebody donate me a PS2

I can get pictures of boobies (dressed and undressed) for free on the internets. Why do I want to see a digital version of yours in exchange for a classic PS2 which I don't have and if I did have one I'd want to keep it for myself?

the last guy that gave me a PS2, I ended up going out with him. And now that I'm lonely and vulnerable and missing all those warm, naked cuddles... who knows what this innocent gesture of giving me a PS2 might lead to?

As I said, this thread is a work of art and would probably be the peak of the forums if it went through.

Won't the game work with the slide-card modded* PS2 that Bob has?

*Please note that console modifications of any kind are not endorsed by Idle Thumbs, or indeed anything that might bypass console manufacturers artificial price fixing of the global markets.

Won't the game work with the slide-card modded* PS2 that Bob has?

You mean the one that got broken from jamming a slide card into it?

I just got a game which I cannot play without a PS2 and the game is quite a good one.
I have nothing left except this copy of Dirge of Cirberus.

Something isn't adding up here. It's a trap! All lies! Don't fall for it!

As I said, this thread is a work of art and would probably be the peak of the forums if it went through.

it looks like an ad to me. Can an ad be art?

ps I do have a PS2 I dont use any more, but you can't have it, 'cause every now and then occaisonally I sometimes like to play SA or shadow. :violin:

Wow, a whole Thumb reunion. And all it took was the potential sight of titties. Gotta love the internet.

What do you need 3-4 PS2s for? Are you building some sort of weird game console time machine?

She's building a stationhenge (think stonehenge made out of playstations) she clearly believes it will give her some mystical power.

Wahey, it's Knar!

Yeah, whoa, it's me.

I was in the same time zone as you guys for a while, but then I ran out of vacation time. :(

ARSE!

I'm in the same boat now; I have just got hold of Kingdom Hearts 2. Played about 4 hours of it and was enjoying it immensley before taking it home to play on my flatmate's PS2 before discovering that it's a motherfucking NTSC version. The game comes out here at the end of the month, and will be premium price. I hate Sony. So. Goddamn. Much.

Is everyone getting rid of the region horse shit this time around, or are we still stuck with it?

/me points at the silly monkey and laughs

If, as Microsoft and Sony seem to be expecting, the next next generation does away with physical media for Digital Distribution only, then it would be nonsensical for them to have a region locking system.

As to the current next generation (... ¬¬) , X360 games are region locked but I believe that there are region free games released officially in China or something, which is a bit weird. I thoroughly expect PS3 and Wii to be region locked, but am prepared to be pleasantly surprised (go on.... please?)

LJ

If, as Microsoft and Sony seem to be expecting, the next next generation does away with physical media for Digital Distribution only, then it would be nonsensical for them to have a region locking system.

What?

They'll just lock everything down by territory, based on your login credentials (including your IP's location if needs be). Control means power, power means money.