Sign in to follow this  
Salka

Somebody donate me a PS2

I'm going to be quite shameless about this.

I have titties and they ache for a PS2 to be donated to me.

I need a PS2. Old style, not one of those new tiny ones. I want a big one.

Anybody got Spare PS2's knocking around that they could give to one very desperate young girl. Also I have lots of rumble controllers or something. I want to use the rumble controllers to arouse myself? Yeah.

Oh also I have just confirmed with my boyfriend Mummy that it is OK if I send you a picture of my titties (if you send me a PS2 first)

Pict0rz4668490.jpg

Pict0rz4668005.jpg

As you can see, my titties aren't bad. PS that is my sex face. K thnx. First person to send me a PS2 wins!

Hello everyone,

You seem to think I'm joking! I can assure you, however, that I am very desperate for a PS2 right now, since I just got a game which I cannot play without a PS2 and the game is quite a good one.

Yours lustfully,

Rusalka

She must be funding terrorism. She's gone out for the day to do some funding and ended up with a pirated game. That's why she needs an old PS2, so that she can haxx0r it.

And she can't just borrow one off of one of the many people she knows that own them because she would have to return it haxxed.

:knoweverything:

This is silly!

But... I'd also trade pictures of my titties for a PS2. I want to play ICO and that Colossus game so bad.

I will trade a PS2 for pictures of somebody's titties. It's not important who. I have Shadow of colosothingy, but no PS2 to play it on, unlike Yufter who has 2 or 3 in her flat as Nick pointed out. I am also more broke. Also, I have prettier hair.

Okay, firstly, Dan please stop fucking things up. First the Sailor Top, and now you're fucking up my chances of getting a free PS2 by highlighting that I already have three. Shame on you!

Secondly, the REAL reason I want a PS2 is this: Spaff and I broke up a few days ago. He's kicked me out of the house... I have no where to go. I have nothing left except this copy of Dirge of Cirberus.

I feel really vulnerable right now. If only somebody would come along and give me a PS2 to help me forget about the black pit of despair into which I have been thrown...

Plus I am so lonely and I would simply love somebody to hold me close in the night. I sleep naked also.

Yufter who has 2 or 3 in her flat as Nick pointed out.

Hey give credit where credit is due that was me.

If you've been kicked out of your house you don't want a PS2, you want a Xbox

i'm sure u could model a good shelter out of that bulky beast. I would lend you mine but I've already promised it to where you've been kicked out of to act of, to act as a media centre.

PS, can u get all of your stuff out of spaff's it's making it more difficult for me and him to have rebound sex, damn it's good.

If you have nowhere to go, where will you plug your ps2 in? And you'll need a screen also.

[13:01] banjoses: I have to wonder whether the forumites think that ginger is male or female..... I mean reviewing his posts in that thread so far would give one the impression that he is female

[13:02] banjoses: wants to give a PS3 to the hunk next t you / has rebound sex with spaff / licked a mans cock

Ginger is a MAN, EVERYBODY!

Hmmmm... A little from column A and and a little from column B

I thought there was just one "column" involved though?

I just assumed that this would degenerate horribly, and the first person to PM her about giving her a PS2 for any sort of picture would end up with said PM being quickly posted on the board for all to see. Hilarity would then result, and said person would be mocked.

I have the american version of Dirge of Cerberus. I need to haxx0r my PS2 in order to play it. however, I now have only a slimline Ps2 which cannot be haxxed using my haxx. Or something. Look, I have really nice boobies so it's a bargain I reckon.