Lechimp

Chris Remo Podcast

Former Idle Thumbs writer Chris Remo and two people from Shacknews now have their own podcast called Played. The first episode just came out and it's pretty good so give it a listen.

cremo :pwned: :pwned:

It was pretty good, though Chris with Spaff and Marek would have been even better. Maybe the thumbcast should get Yufster to join in to create a trio like Played. She never seems to be out of interesting things to say.

omfg :):D :D tnx!!!

oh shit now I'm going to be paranoid about saying interesting things all the time ;(

The population of Cuba is approximately 11,346,670 people.

Anyway... cremo? More like CREAM-o, the way you people shit (and cream) your pants every time he says something ;( I'm kind of good too you know

oh shit now I'm going to be paranoid about saying interesting things all the time ;(

You'll always have your powers of deception.

The Thumb should consider a hostile takeover of the whole Shack-network to get Remo back, so that you can do some really extreme podcasts. I'm willing to donate $10 or so. If I get a t-shirt.

But I believe Kingz's specialty is hostile acquisitions and he doesn't seem to really be working for the Thumb anymore.

hmmmm... I'd love to check it out, but it appears their crap site requires you to have quicktime in order to listen to it. :tdown:

[edit]here's a direct link

?? What's up with Quicktime? It's been a perfectly acceptable and generic piece of software for years. Are you getting it confused with Real Player?

Keep your filthy thumbs off the Chris Remo Shack™! He's worth more there than here, plus he gets paid for it.

I think Jake, Chris and Marek could make a :hat1::pwned::woohoo:* podcast.

*) imagine that last emoticon is Marek playing Eye Toy. I seem to have never saved that little gif, and it has since fallen off the internet. ;(

?? What's up with Quicktime? It's been a perfectly acceptable and generic piece of software for years. Are you getting it confused with Real Player?

I have no real beef with Quicktime. Out of Windows Media Player, and Real Player, it's definitely the better of the three. I just don't like being forced to use it because, while I'm using Ubuntu, I can't.

Here you go, Kingz.

marekdance.gif

Isn't there a Quicktime Alternative for Linux?

Yeah, mplayer works for just about everything, and is quite awesome to boot. The thing is that the Played site is rigged with javascript so it won't display anything unless you're actually using Quicktime.

Here you go, Kingz.

marekdance.gif

I am currently on holidays in Poland and only briefly checking the forums, but I have to respond to this. So, here it goes:

noooo00ooo0o0o0ooooOOOO00oOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All those who saved the picture in case it ever gets lost again, add to his torment by saying "aye."

Aye!

cremo :pwned: :pwned:

Maybe the thumbcast should get Yufster to join in to create a trio like Played. She never seems to be out of interesting things to say.

U've clearly never met her, the whole thumbcast would involve a discussion of disabled midget scat p0rn

U've clearly never met her, the whole thumbcast would involve a discussion of disabled midget scat p0rn

:tup:

That'd be awesome.

Sounds like any conversation I've had with my friends. Just the other night we were discussing the logistics of Iron Man masturbating.

Sounds like any conversation I've had with my friends. Just the other night we were discussing the logistics of Iron Man masturbating.
I could be completely insane, but I see very little difference between this and any and all conversations Socrates had with his friends.

All those who saved the picture in case it ever gets lost again, add to his torment by saying "aye."

Aye!

I saved that baby when it first appeared! You can't buy leverage like that.

wow...

Has anyone ventured to listen to the Gamers Hell podcast? I decided to check out the most recent one because there was a screenshot from Grim in the banner ad for it -- big mistake. The host doesn't even sound human. Better yet he hasn't even finished Grim Fandango yet! He's reviewing it after having just played the first year.

:barf::(