baconian

DFAN

So, since lots of you guys were credited on psychonauts for some reason, is Doublefine working on a beetlejuice game?

If not, I don't get it. Huh?

The new game probably has some superficial similarities to Tim Burton's stuff... Alternatively (more likely) it could be a jab at that little moron who keeps saying that Tim Burton is working on a Grim Fandango movie.

I would put all my money on the latter.

If there were some kind of DFAN-based betting pool, of course.

I would put all my money on the latter.

If there were some kind of DFAN-based betting pool, of course.

Oh man, you're keeping all the cool stuff away from the masses.

What's that about a Burton-esque game though? Can't say I see anything about that anywhere. Do you guys have access to a secret newsfeed too?

Yeah, I know the movie and I read the blog too, and apparently just missed that single line. Must have blocked it out, for some indeterminate reason.

OK, now I get it. I really should keep up with all the threads here. Or maybe not.:pwned:

Alternatively you can just assume that you're not treated to the same pearls of Godly wisdom from a the Tim the rest of us are privy to.

:miyamoto::zoid::neiiin:

You mean there's some secret Schafer-net that the thumbs crew are hooked into? Man, that's so cool. You guys rule. I just fell off my stool.

I met Tim Schafer one time. He thanked me for starting the Tim Fandango website.

I met Tim Schafer one time. He thanked me for starting the Tim Fandango website.

asshole :(

(Thanks for hosting my crap site that hasn't been updated in ages.)

Heh. I tried to correct him but it was noisy. It was at the Psychonauts launch party, and everyone was trying to talk to him. Sorry Moose :)

I am a champion of undeserved kudos.

When I met him, I showed him my Grim Fandango tattoo, and he put my picture on the Action News. Awesome guy.

I never did. ;( ;( ;(

Not for lack of trying. I just managed never to catch sight of him at that e3... and now that there is no e3, I never will meet him.

When I met him, I showed him my Grim Fandango tattoo, and he put my picture on the Action News. Awesome guy.
Yes, but the point of the story was that I didn't start Tim Fandango, Moos did. Heh.

I plan on going to San Francisco once and arrange some sort of tour of Double Fine. That'd be neat. So maybe I'll shake hands with Tim too one day! Ah, dreams.

SCHAFER OBVIOUSLY, wankstain

Yeah, I too see him at parties sometimes in my dreams, bitch.

Yes, but the point of the story was that I didn't start Tim Fandango, Moos did. Heh.

Oooh! That makes more sense. I thought we were just sharing our Tim stories.