Marek

Dear Kingzjester

Today I went to this company that's doing graphics on a game I'm working on and we had a meeting there and we were discussing various character designs and when it came to discussing this army general character someone suggested using this crazy moustached general who actually existed as a reference so we typed his name into google and we clicked on the first image and it was your timisgod site.

Why was there a picture of a crazy moustached general on your site?

Because Ambrose Everett Burnside is the greatest! :chaste:

Also, all roads lead to me.

Also, just FYI, threads that start with "Dear Kingzjester" freak me out.

You realize that just means that we need to create more threads with that title, right?

Wow! I had no idea that the word sideburns was coined after him, that's what I call quality information :grin:

Burnside was noted for his unusual facial hair, joining strips of hair in front of his ears to his mustache, but with chin clean-shaven; the word burnsides was coined to describe this style. The syllables were later reversed to give sideburns.

Yes, and there are 6 times as many elephants now than there were three years ago...

:colbert:

Yes, and there are 6 times as many elephants now than there were three years ago...

:colbert:

So when's culling season?