ysbreker

Movie/TV recommendations

I stumbled upon Adventure Time a couple of days ago and thought "What the fuck is this? :)". After about a dozen episodes I still don't know the answer and I don't care.

Pretty much what happened to me when it first aired. God I need to keep up with it more.

Beverly/Troi/Westley episodes are the worst thing.

What it is is the best thing

Agreed.

At first, I was desperately trying to figure out to whom the series was aimed for. I soon gave up and decided to simply embrace the psychedelia.

Agreed.

At first, I was desperately trying to figure out to whom the series was aimed for. I soon gave up and decided to simply embrace the psychedelia.

I'm pretty sure it's aimed directly at me personally. I love everything about it.

The floor of the pit of his free will?

That's an amazing line! I love it!

This trailer makes me go to the depth of the chasm of the cleft of the canyon of my apathy.

Surely that's not real. It's a fan film, or something? Maybe, maybe a TV movie by a very small network which somehow managed to dodge the rights on the name a bit? Surely. Come on.

Suddenly everyone is like OIMG DONT READ MSNBC OR GOOGLE NEWS OR THE GUARDIAN THERE ARE BATMAN SPOILERS EVERYHWERE!!!

Though I find the thought of managing to this apparently film-breaking spoiler until it's released here (apparently they still send big rolls of celluloid by steam ship) I'd still like to give it a go. Have any of you been exposed to the spoiler against your will?

Surely that's not real. It's a fan film, or something? Maybe, maybe a TV movie by a very small network which somehow managed to dodge the rights on the name a bit? Surely. Come on.

Nope, it's a full feature film in the same idea that 1 and 2 were.

there's a new batman movie?

but adam west is really old? Why make a new one now?

Suddenly everyone is like OIMG DONT READ MSNBC OR GOOGLE NEWS OR THE GUARDIAN THERE ARE BATMAN SPOILERS EVERYHWERE!!!

Though I find the thought of managing to this apparently film-breaking spoiler until it's released here (apparently they still send big rolls of celluloid by steam ship) I'd still like to give it a go. Have any of you been exposed to the spoiler against your will?

I've had someone at work and a stranger on the bus both shout it out loudly as if it's their own personal theory, plus a Cracked article guessed at it in November and put it in the title of the article. So, yeah, if this is deffo true, I'll be rather annoyed at those three. Until your post I was hoping it might not be true and all those smug people would have to eat humble pie.

Oh, is it that expected thing that someone would do to Batman in the coming film?

(The Master poster)

Every single thing I've seen about this movie makes me desperately want to see it.

How callous of them to make this movie in the midst of the Cruise & Holmes divorce controversy.