Meeow-schwitz.

¬¬

Thank you thank you, I'm here all week.

Once, I got a little kitten. My little sister wanted to call it:

'Lovely'

'Sweetheart'

'Precious'

'Darling'

When I reported this to Spaff, he immediately told me to call the cat 'Cunt'.

Or... wait, did *I* tell my sister to call it that?

Either way, Spaff probably encouraged me :(

Our cats are called Scrawny (that one walks the line) and The Gmork, after the Neverending Story wolf. I absolutely despise it when people call cats or pets belittling. cute names. It's worse in the Netherlands, where for some reason it is accepted to call a cute pet 'farty' (scheetje) or 'doodie' (poepie) and it's considered extremely cute. Projectile vomiting follows.

Our cats are called Scrawny (that one walks the line) and The Gmork, after the Neverending Story wolf. I absolutely despise it when people call cats or pets belittling. cute names. It's worse in the Netherlands, where for some reason it is accepted to call a cute pet 'farty' (scheetje) or 'doodie' (poepie) and it's considered extremely cute. Projectile vomiting follows.

I call my cat Spaz, despite his name being Thor. He earned the name Spaz by having diabetes which makes him twitch and flip out from time to time. This any better?

Naming cats is somewhat useless, it's not like they listen to it.

Yeah. I've got three, and they each know when I'm addressing only them. Whether they care or not is a different matter, but only the cat that you call will look at you disdainfully when you call it. The other two will just stay asleep.

my mum got two cats there a while ago, and now there's six cause she waited too long to cut up the special bits of the girl one.

Anyway, I recently did my first roadkill, and it was a cat. I regret it, I couldn't have done anything about it. Spaff may congratulate me, but I'm not proud of it.

To conclude, I psychically sent the spirit of the dead cat to the smallest of the four new kittens in my parents' house, so now every time I look at it, one of its eyes gives me the jitters and I remember the bad thing I did.

It's called dylan, but I think of it as Isis, cause I'm an idiot, and now that I've checked on the internet, the egyptian cat god is actually bastet. Fucking bastets, cats.

my mum got two cats there a while ago, and now there's six cause she waited too long to cut up the special bits of the girl one.

Anyway, I recently did my first roadkill, and it was a cat. I regret it, I couldn't have done anything about it. Spaff may congratulate me, but I'm not proud of it.

What the fuck?!?? Spaff love cats... ;( murderer

What the fuck?!?? Spaff love cats... ;( murderer

yeah, I'm a cunt. Totally unavoidable though. The crazy thing basically leapt under my back tyre from the undergrowth.

Mine will be Lili!!! :) :) :) it will say, "mew! meow!" and it will be so cute that everyone who meets it will just explode ASKLDhgfALSKhgALkdgalsdkgjh like that

I love the sound cats make when you throw them against a wall.

I like the sound Nick makes when I axe his head to pieces.

Yeah. Works better with hamsters though.

Plus hand-held catapult. (Make sure you put plastic sheeting down first though.)

nah... swinging the cat by it's tail over your head produces the best sound.