wes_borland

Cancel the Simpsons?

Should "The Simpsons" be cancelled?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Should "The Simpsons" be cancelled?

• Oh, for peak's sake, YES! Good things must end.
    • What? I still laugh at them the same way I did 10 years ago.

omg! so far 23 people voted and 95% said YES. You guys are really sick of the simpsons, aren't you?

No, we aren't. We just like saying that The Simpsons sucks because it makes us look cool. Sadly, everyone has moved on to saying that Family Guy sucks.

I didn't either. The statement at the end of "No" provides a specific reason not to cancel it—people might have other reasons to vote no, eh?

I stopped caring about the Simpsons after a few seasons, I just hope Futurama and other decent series end decently instead of getting 100 seasons of dullness like the Simpsons do...

If they're going out, they might as well quit when the movie comes out.

The movie does smell a lot like it is intended as an appropriate piece of punctuation with which to end the now incredibly rambling sentence.

It makes little difference to me, as British TV is so bad at showing new episodes. I'll catch an episode I haven't seen before once or twice a year. The rest seem to be repeats of the first three series.

I bought the first five seasons sets - so now I don't even have to watch the awful reruns, I can just watch the good episodes when I want to. It's wonderful. The most accurate description of The Simpsons I remember (and this was three or four years ago!) was that it's like a terminally ill vegetable on life support.

The only way to rescue The Simpsons is to rename it Springfield, so they don't have to ruin almost every story they come up with by crowbarring the titular family in somehow.

And Family Guy sucks.