Marek

Spore preview (hands-on, not demo-ed)

http://next-gen.biz/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=3454&Itemid=2

A few interesting tidbits there. Such as:

It may not be there in the same form in the final game, but you could also hit a menu item and send your creature to Maxis’ 3D printer, which automatically creates a model of it. It is likely that a model-making service (which will probably require payment) will be available when the game appears.

It is likely that a model-making service (which will probably require payment) will be available when the game appears.

They'll need something the size of Cyberdyne to meet demand; "Terminator 4: Rise of the Plastic Seven-Legged Kinda-Elephant-Like Things, only in theatres this fall!"

And I bet said abominations still out-perform The Governator. Mind you, that's not so tough is it - even for an inanimate blob of vinyl.

Man, that is one boring-ass preview, all in all. Maxis should've given the preview code to Eurogamer or something.

:tdown::nodance::pwned:

Man, that is one boring-ass preview, all in all. Maxis should've given the preview code to Eurogamer or something.

:tdown::nodance::pwned:

If they did that, Eurogamer would explode in a resonance cascade of hype

Even if it did, even if the previewer had absolutely nothing to say, I am absolutely sure they would pull off a really entertaining preview to read.

They definitely kick the crap out of Gamespot, IGN and whatever mumbo jumbo that they're in the same league as, that's for sure. Sensible scoring most of the time too, if there is such a thing.

Yeah, lately the only gaming site I visit often besides IdleThumbs is GameSpot and their previews are usually really boring. I mostly go there for the videos.