schepton

Grim Fandango Movie Rumors

"Corpse Bride" wasn't such a good movie, just because gf has skeleton characters doesn't mean Burton is the right one to direct it.

just because gf has skeleton characters doesn't mean Burton is the right one to direct it.

Good point.

The thing about Burton is, he's a talented visual director, but has no sense of story or script. If a very good screenwriter tackled the project and Burton didn't go overboard and mess up the tone (he's shown that he can, although not always in good movies), then the movie might be good.

And I'm standing by my position that the game could be turned into a good movie, and I'll continue to even if pigs fly and this nonexistent project gets the greenlight, comes out and sucks. You've got great characters, concept and production design—that's three up on most Video game adaptations. Sure, you lose the essence of the gaming experience, but a properly talented and inspired filmmaker could add an essentially cinematic experience in its place. It won't replace the game, obviously, or be as significant an accomplishment in the world of cinema, but it has potential.

If Burton makes the movie and he gets Schafer to make a tie-in game based on the movie which was based on Schafer's original game, would the universe collapse upon itself? I think so. So be careful Tims.

Good fucking lord, it's been two years since this fake rumour?

Well, what else would there be at the top of the list with those keywords?

Waitaminute.

Isn't Wes Borland that twat who used to be the guitarist for Limp Bizkit? You know the one who liked wearing tons of face paint?

Who names themselves after a very average guitarist from a very shit Nu-metal band?

Either that or we are dealing with a well-organized identity theft.

Either that or we are dealing with a well-organized identity theft.

In that case: Wes, buy me a PS3 mate? :getmecoat