Salka

Post You Pic Thread

Pict0rz4668467.jpg

Whoa! you look so eerily similar to a friend of mine in that photo!

Not that I want to turn the thread into a gay thread *¬¬ yufster* :P But I must say that Wormsie and Wrestle are gorgeous!!

That said, I'll try to post a recent pic of mine later...

Can I see more pictures of Baby T?

The only other decent online photo I have of T is this one, which I posted - somewhat randomly - about a month ago:

17562769ob0.th.jpg

He's just 5 days old in that shot.

someone help a poor n00b out with posting a pic.

i clicked insert image and all it did was put in a link

Don't bother with any of that - just use something like ImageShack and follow the instructions for posting in a forum once you've uploaded.

You'll want the code that's something like this:

{url=...}{img}http://.../myimage.jpg{/img}{/url}

Note: The above example uses curly braces, instead of square ones, because the forum mangles the portion of the sample code otherwise.

Egads you're right.

Which makes Yufster a cylon.

Which means she has no human rights.

Eeeeexcellent...

Egads you're right.

Which makes Yufster a cylon.

Which means she has no human rights.

Eeeeexcellent...

I know this wasn't what you intended, but I immediately thought of Gina (the Pegasus Six)... ;(

You look like DanJW!!!! :D!!!

I went out one night in December with my hair down, and complete strangers kept calling me Ben. They shook my hand and commiserated with me. While they talked I humoured them, and, because I got rid of my TV years ago, thought "Who the fuck is Ben and what's X Factor?"

It lasted about a week; I'd get people staring at me in pubs and on trains and sometimes hear them whisper "Yeah, that is Ben" to each other. The funniest was in some toilets, when the guy at the next urinal turned, shouted "It's Ben from X Factor!" and I suddenly had all the guys in the bogs around me, pumping their fists over my head and chanting "You're shit! and you know you are!" while I was taking a piss.

I'm glad people have forgotten about him now ¬¬

You can capture someone's essence by eating photos of them?

I must destroy all photos of me!

No no, he's right

By eating my own photos I will capture my own essence, thus I shall be beholden to no-one!

What if you get ill because of all the chemicals that photos are made out of, and you end up shitting your essence through the eye of a needle?

Don't listen to them. It's worth your essence. I'd have already eaten mine, but a bunch of them are digital. Memory cards are crunchy and painful when you eat them, so I gave up. I think I recovered enough of my essence to make it though.

Yufster tried to digest in this way Spaff's essence, but his karma tasted of petroleum.

Eh, funnily enough, 'essence' means oil in French.

mina_ja_serla.jpg

The squirrel grows out of my chest. And no, I'm not wearing lipstick! Just smiling inanely.

OMG, soooo adorable! :chaste:

this is the most embarrassing recent picture I could find...

Dude. I don't know how to say this, as it's, I'm sure, a sensitive subject, but, um, you have a flower blooming from your head. You should get that looked at.

Here's a picture of me if it was illustrated by Modigliani*

406459521_6962d2a121.jpg

* At least, according to this thing. I'd post the "half-ape" picture, but that one was downright scary.

Dude. I don't know how to say this, as it's, I'm sure, a sensitive subject, but, um, you have a flower blooming from your head. You should get that looked at.

I bet it just fucks up his controls like in Earthbound. He's probably wandering around into walls with his chest covered in food yelling "NO DAMMIT! I wanted to put the fork in my mouth!"