Salka

Post You Pic Thread

I tend to wear a suit jacket when I leave the house (provided it's not 30+ degree weather as it is now...) but the jeans and sitty shoes tend to temper it to a less wanker-ish look.

Oh yeah. Rodi, if you're collecting, here's Captain August in CANADA. A photo featuring me, Wache, and the incomparable captain. Sorry it's the same shitty webcam, but it's all I've got access to. Also, it's only a link as I've already put my ugliness on the page earlier.

Christian Slater.

Couldn't remember anything else than "The name of the Rose", so I looked him up on imdb and just found out he starred in one of Uwe Boll's pictures...

He's not ugly at all !:D

What, wanker? What did I miss? :violin: Is this some new group that wears suits on the streets while beating old people up for laughs; that I will probably don't give a rat's ass about and still continue wearing suits occasionally?

That said, I can also regularly be found in t-shirts or longsleeves if the mood carries me. Right now I'd prefer to be completely naked because of the heat, but there's a party coming up and the dress-code is 'do wear something'.

I'm gonna see what I can do with the picture, Miffy. Or should I say... JACK BLACK, which is your actual true identity!

Loonyboi trumps us all with video!
I will wake up tomorrow and he will be the president of the ESA. Just like that.

I'm gonna see what I can do with the picture, Miffy. Or should I say... JACK BLACK, which is your actual true identity!

Wha? Oh god no. You're the first to make that connection. My hope is that it's the camera's fault. *shudder*

What's wrong with Jack Black? Anyway, it's probably the fact that you keep posting low-res webcam pics ;)

And someone still has to come forward to explain why I am a wanker :violin:

What's wrong with Jack Black? Anyway, it's probably the fact that you keep posting low-res webcam pics ;)

That or the fact that I'm sitting down in the picture. When a 6'2" guy is standing over you, you don't typically think "Jack Black."

Loonyboi is the producer of Civ 4?! :partyhat:

Here's a picture of me from a couple of months ago. I look nothing like this anymore, but I thought it was a good picture for the ladeez. Oh, and for the guys, too:

post-129-13375602978392_thumb.jpg

omg it's one of those gold harvesters I've been hearing so much about

i'm a naive american, but can someone please tell me what Captain August is?
Trust me, you don't want to know.

Here's me in my new WaChe shirt, and my best attempt at posing like Che (couldn't find a pentagram, but I did find the terrorist Uljanov).

post-74-13375602979022_thumb.jpg

Pict0rz4668467.jpg

imagine waking up and finding me looking at you, with that expression frozen on my face... forever... and ever... and ever...

Man those little girls scared the living shit out of me.

Also, where's that ugliness you were supposedly hiding behind over-exposure, huh? You filthy liar.