Salka

Post You Pic Thread

I'm bored. Post your ugly, ugly pictures so that I can laugh at you and amuse myself.

STA75099.jpg

Classic over-exposure is of course to disguise my ugliness. Also that's Dan, your forum admin, with his hair wrapped around his neck. I also wrapped his hair around his head in a Leia-fashion.

Now that I think about it, what I really wanted to do was jump on his back, using his hair as reins, and whip him around the garden.

This is me with Stefan at Oktoberfest in SF. I was trying really hard to get him in pictures with alcohol.

PIctureofUs.jpg

There was one where I wanted him to pose next to a huge bottle of Jagermeister, but he stood in front of the bottle. I was blocked! :shifty:

It's a scanned picture - hence the graininess of it.

Now that I think about it, what I really wanted to do was jump on his back, using his hair as reins, and whip him around the garden.

I fear you.

Doesn't look like it in that picture. In fact, looks like you're on your knees and about to kiss my feet. I chose it carefully, not only because I look thinner than usual and you can't see my freckles, but also because you look like you're grovelling.

unknown

me looking very sober, worst thing is, I actually am sober.

(I'm the guy wearing black sport shoes)

You've got a big nose, dude. Very Uderzo.

backstagevillage.jpg

This is my band (we are now no more, alas), and I'm at the back.

You've got a big nose, dude. Very Uderzo.

Really? never knew that. I must buy me one of those mirror thingamajigs

picture32ny.jpg

Me about two minutes ago. Sorry 'bout the shit webcam. Also, the angle is fucked up as I can't get it to balance correctly on my monitor. Oh well. If I actually had access to a good picture, I'd use that. Alas, I shall make to with this.

This is from two years ago or so. I don't take a whole lot of pictures from myself :)

optimaforma.jpg

Here's me and my new friend Captain August - Year One

Captain_August.jpg

I don't see Full Throttle...

Seeing as he appears to have arranged them in chronological order, I'm guessing it's behind his head between Sam & Max and The Dig. hmm... for some reason I thought The Dig came out first though. It's been a while. I envy your boxed copies.

Yes, they are supposed to be in chronological order, but I wasn't sure about Full Throttle and The Dig, because those both came in 1995 and I wasn't sure which came first when I arranged those boxes a long time ago.

I think you're correct, The Dig came first.

Kolzig, can I have your permission to put that photo in my next rant? I'm gonna pull a Tim Schafer here and put up photo's of people with their copies of the book as examples of excellence.

Snappy suit Rodi !:grin:

I had to really search for digital photos I would dare to post.

Here's a group one taken yesterday :

177521278_b16fddc261.jpg

(On the right, green jacket, holding a glass)

Snappy suit Rodi !:grin:

Thanks =) I usually wear an all-black suit now instead of this striped one, with a pristine white tie, or sometimes a silver gilet. Or sometimes I just go Bernard Black-style.