Sign in to follow this  
Salka

A really funny, intelligent joke I made

So, the other day we came out of a history exam that had three questions... Irish history and two of European history. Each question had a choice of sub-questions.

I asked my friend, 'What did you do for the Irish Question?' and then paused and added loudly, 'OR DID YOU GET LLOYD GEORGE TO DEAL WITH IT FOR YOU!???'

I sounded so fucking funny and smart, sadly nobody got the joke because they're not nearly as clever as me, or maybe it wasn't very good, but wow I sounded clever for a short while.

I know what you are thinking. You are thinking, 'Wow, what an awesome joke? How can I let my friends and family know of this joke, while making it seem as thought I'm the clever soul who thought of it?' Well, the answer is simple. Below I have prepared for you a shortened version which you can send to all your friends in a massive chain text, like all those txts that floated around after 9/11 and the Tsunami in East Asia and stuff. Soon you will be very popular and have many more friends than usual.

Here it is:

Did you hear what the Irish Students did for the Irish Question in the leaving cert this year? THEY GOT LLOYD GEORGE TO DEAL WITH IT FOR THEM!!!

All my love

XXXXX

[uber-ignorant-mode]

Who is Lloyd George? And what did he do for the Irish?

[/uber-ignorant-mode]

He was British Prime Minister, (the last Liberal PM in fact) 1916-1922. His decision to extend 1st World War conscription to Ireland lead to the separation of the Irish Free State.

Over here he's more famous for creating the Welfare State. Not a lot left of that right now.

Lloyrd George invented the Spinning Jenny, Crop Rotation and the smallpox vaccination. He led the storming of the Bastille and championed Church-State seperation in France. He introduced sale of government bonds to finance the Panama Canal and infamously had an affair with an American divorcée.

He developed the invasion plan for the annexation of Schleswig and Holstein and fought in Rhodesia, the Crimea, two World Wars and brought an end to Russian Sovietism.

He is the greatest man who has ever lived and the foundation of seven major and many more minor world religions.

He is LLOYD GEORGE

If this be true, than he really is the greatest and most horrible man ever to exist!

I heard a variation of this joke yesterday:

Two drunken Irish sailors walk out of a brothel. One of them asks, "What did you do with the Irish one?" and without waiting for a reply, "OR DID YOU GET LLOYD GEORGE TO DEAL WITH HER FOR YOU!???"

He is the greatest man who has ever lived and the foundation of seven major and many more minor world religions.

maybe, but Chuck Norris can kick his ass

Wow it's spreading, and mutating, like bird flu!!!

Did you come up with that post yourself?

OR DID YOU GET ...etc.

The applications are endless!

"What did you do for the Land Reform Question?"

"I couldn't think of anything to write about, I'M GOING TO FAIL!!"

Did you think that was funny?

Or did you get Al Lowe to think it for you?