Mikopsych

What was your most embarrassing moments/embarrassing monets you caused others?

Wow, that's the author of The Master and Margarita. I've read that book! <3 Psychonauts

I'm currently reading this book. Strange thing. Got it as a present and didn't know a thing about it. As well as the one who bought it. And odd that it gets mentioned here. Not that it's that famous (I think). And curious that you had to spell it out that it's the name of the author befor I got it.

By "great book" do you by any chance mean "pretentious piece of shit"? I'm just kinda checking. :(

I once pantsed a girl, but it turned out to be a more embarrassing moment for me than it was for her. You see, the cops showed up. Something about it being against the law just because she was 16 and I was 39.

:waluigi:

Once when I was like 13 I got pantsed by a girl while playing some silly game blindfolded. It was out in public, too! :campbell:

Well, it all pales in comparison to...

<ALMOS, AS MUCH AS WE HATE TO CENSOR YOUR POSTS WE ARE COMPELLED TO - JUST BECAUSE IN THE U.S. THE PENALTY FOR PERFORMING ACTIVITIES THAT YOU HAVE DESCRIBED IS DEATH. WE SINCERELY HOPE THAT IT WAS JUST A JOKE AND NOT A DESCRIPTION OF ACTIVITY THAT YOU'VE ACTUALLY PERFORMED AT ANY POINT IN THE PAST, OTHERWISE WE'LL HAVE TO ALERT THE AUTHORITIES. AND WE'LL CERTAINLY DO IT IF POSTS LIKE THIS WILL CONTINUE. FEEL YOURSELF WARNED.>

Well, it all pales in comparison to...

<ALMOS, AS MUCH AS WE HATE TO CENSOR YOUR POSTS WE ARE COMPELLED TO - JUST BECAUSE IN THE U.S. THE PENALTY FOR PERFORMING ACTIVITIES THAT YOU HAVE DESCRIBED IS DEATH. WE SINCERELY HOPE THAT IT WAS JUST A JOKE AND NOT A DESCRIPTION OF ACTIVITY THAT YOU'VE ACTUALLY PERFORMED AT ANY POINT IN THE PAST, OTHERWISE WE'LL HAVE TO ALERT THE AUTHORITIES. AND WE'LL CERTAINLY DO IT IF POSTS LIKE THIS WILL CONTINUE. FEEL YOURSELF WARNED.>

What the fuck are you smoking?!

Don't really know... What I've written about was actually quite innocent. Ask tha staff why they censored it.

Don't really know... What I've written about was actually quite innocent. Ask tha staff why they censored it.

You haven't been around here very long, have you...

I once pantsed a "girl", but to my surprise its "tackle" came springing out, slapped me in the face and caused me to loose my balance and knock myself unconscious. To this day I still haven't been able to figure out why that "girl" had that down there, I thought they were meant to have the other bits.

I once pantsed a "girl", but to my surprise its "tackle" came springing out, slapped me in the face and caused me to loose my balance and knock myself unconscious. To this day I still haven't been able to figure out why that "girl" had that down there, I thought they were meant to have the other bits.

Maybe it was a horse? A boy horse...

I'm currently reading this book. Strange thing. Got it as a present and didn't know a thing about it. As well as the one who bought it. And odd that it gets mentioned

Oh man, I am so like totally freaked out. I also got that book as a present! Did yours come in an envelope from Texas, filled with dust, cobwebs and dried, crusty spunk too? Mine did! But then my cat... well, that's another story. Anyway, trust me, it's not at all odd that it would get mentioned on this forum.

You loved it though.

What do you know about horses anyway?

Some are called "Ed"

ok maybe I have no clue about black-and-white televisions, but I highly doubt that black is shown as white on them.

Also according to wikipedia:

In the 1990s, a parody of typical urban legends said that Mr. Ed was actually a zebra, not a horse, and was either painted a solid color for the series or else looked like a horse because of shortcomings of early black-and-white television. The story frequently pops up as a "little-known fact," but is not true. Mr Ed was really an American Saddlebred horse.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr._Ed

BUT SNOPES NEVER LIES!

Dammit, and I used to swear by that - and then I spent 20 minutes trying to get my head round this sentence.

When black-and-white television predominated in the nation's living rooms, football games were too often disrupted when players ran into the referees, whose black-and-white striped uniform tops made them nearly invisible to onlookers.

G'what? Think of it as brain training, I guess.

players ran into the referees because of black-and-white televisions!?

K, guys, that Snopes article is a joke made by the Snopes people to make fun of people who swear by snopes. Click at the link near the botton of the page.