Mikopsych

What was your most embarrassing moments/embarrassing monets you caused others?

I was going for post-impressionism once and accidentally painted an impressionist landscape. It was an embarrassing monet :gershman:

I seem to have lost the capacity for embarassment long ago. I do stupid shit regularly enough that it doesn't bother me any more.

I seem to have lost the capacity for embarassment long ago. I do stupid shit regularly enough that it doesn't bother me any more.

Hahah! Same here, except that usually someone just has to always take a photo of me doing something really stupid, so those moments never really fade away...

pantsed?

pantsing
      v 1: the act of covering each leg seperately from waist to knee or
           ankle; "I pantsed a girl in 9th by accident. . . at a pool party" 
           [syn: trousering]

Well, I...

<THE FOLLOWING POST HAD BEEN CENSORED BECAUSE OF ITS INDECENCY. OUT OF THIS FORUM, ALMOS! PERVERTS LIKE YOU SHOULD BE GIVEN MEDICAL TREATMENT >

ha ha ha thats a funny play on my typo... but in all seriousness

This topic was created in seriousness?

Well, I...

<THE FOLLOWING POST HAD BEEN CENSORED BECAUSE OF ITS INDECENCY. OUT OF THIS FORUM, ALMOS! PERVERTS LIKE YOU SHOULD BE GIVEN MEDICAL TREATMENT >

I really can't tell if this is a joke or truly censored. Once again: :erm:

but in all seriousness

Arhgarhg finish your fucking sentences!!!

And what's an embarrassing monet? You mean the ones he painted when he was mostly blind?

Oh! I got a brand new one. Just happened a day or two ago. I've liked this girl for awhile and finally got her number. When I called her up, I went back into being the fat little shy kid that I was in ninth grade. Made kind of an ass of myself. If I can play it off as being adorably shy, this may not be as bad as it seems at the moment, but given the lameness of my end of that conversation, it rates up there anyway.

...I also did a striptease earlier tonight for my friend Michelle's 25th birthday, but I'm more proud of that than embarassed.

...I also did a striptease earlier tonight for my friend Michelle's 25th birthday, but I'm more proud of that than embarassed.

Link to video?

:grin:

Oh! I got a brand new one. Just happened a day or two ago. I've liked this girl for awhile and finally got her number. When I called her up, I went back into being the fat little shy kid that I was in ninth grade. Made kind of an ass of myself. If I can play it off as being adorably shy, this may not be as bad as it seems at the moment, but given the lameness of my end of that conversation, it rates up there anyway.

"I've really fucked it. Have I fucked it, Jeremy? Have I FUCKED it?"

"Maybe she'll think it was... charming."

You wish man! Burn!

:getmecoat

Link to video?

:grin:

Far as I know, there were no cameras. Sorry to dissappoint.

First off, mine was done outside on her back porch. Second, that kid looks nothing like me. I am way more tan than that.

[russian kid from Psychonauts accent] ...Also more hair. [/russian kid from Psychonauts accent]

First off, mine was done outside on her back porch. Second, that kid looks nothing like me. I am way more tan than that.

Okay fine.

[russian kid from Psychonauts accent]

That would be Mikhail Bulgakov! Hah! Tommy = 1, miffy = 0.

*puts strategy guide away* :shifty:

Yeah, but I didn't need to use a book to get the quote. And is the kid's name really THAT important. All anyone needs to know is Dogan. There isn't any kid on Earth better than that little dude.

I once told a guy that he was a pussy and deserved to die. He freaked out. There was a restraining order of some sort. It was sooo embarrassing!

:D :D :D:jesus::scary::campbell::strangelove::grin::hitler::manny: :manny: :manny:

That would be Mikhail Bulgakov!

Wow, that's the author of The Master and Margarita. I've read that book! <3 Psychonauts