Sign in to follow this  
Lechimp

Tom DeLay Joins Forces With Colbert

http://thinkprogress.org/2006/05/24/delay-colbert/

Apparently Tom DeLay thinks that Stephen Colbert is actually a conservative and put a video of his show on his website, the clip consisting of an interview where Colbert proves that a liberal bias exists in the media.

Amazing, I never thought that any conservatives would have taken Stephen Colbert seriously, especially after the speech he made in front of George Bush.

Just... wha? How can he be so blind? This has to be a way of poking fun at himself. Otherwise, I just can't fathom that he'd do this.

Geez how ridiculous is that.

Colbert has become very much like Chris Morris (Brass Eye/The Day Today Chris Morris, not CNN Money Chris Morris)...

Except since he's in America in the '00s instead of England in the '90s, the idiocy level he's dealing with is amazingly higher than it was for Morris, so Colbert doesn't have to put on disguises and make up flyers for fake charitable and political organizations to get people to make asses of themselves...

He gets invited to the white house as himself, shits on everyone, goes home and then an interview by him in which he's pretending to be a conservative asshole gets posted on the website of a legitimate conservative asshole.

It's both amazing and depressing at the same time.

Hmm, has that video been taken down? It doesn't work for me...

Yeah, that was fucking sweet. He always talks about "nailing" people, but this time he fucking got it perfect.