Sign in to follow this  
Salka

Most Dull Online game Ever

Fredrick,

I really think that you should be spending less time trolling other forums and more time making your game less shit.

How sad -a forum where socially handicapped little brats BRAG about their trolling of other forums.

The irony kills me :)

Yeah. I'll have you know that I have a lot of friends. I am extremely popular.

Fredrick,

I really think that you should be spending less time trolling other forums and more time making your game less shit.

But it's a 200% accurate representation of what life is like for a Third World Farmer! Complete with rampant AIDS, the shady 'Peanut Market' and the all-too-familiar complete-and-total-lack-of-fun!

Maybe there should be an option added to the game where you can opt to receive a care package of razor blades to slit your wrists. Sure would beat having your corn molested by gangs and your cows die of drought.

How sad -a forum where socially handicapped little brats BRAG about their trolling of other forums.

Ah, finally, a good use for this... :violin:

Besides, all the trolling so far has been pretty weak. We should have a big flame war some day!

Ah, finally, a good use for this... :violin:

Besides, all the trolling so far has been pretty weak. We should have a big flame war some day!

A massive flame war that takes place between the two forums. We'd probably win since there's only five people that post there, but it would be close, because they delete any negative posts about their game.

5 people can only delete so much. We can take them out through our amazingly large group of people who don't enjoy playing shit games. Be wary of where you tread, Frederik, as behind Yufster stands a massive army of geeks with not a whole lot else to do!