Salka

Another GameLife Thread...

208152425_l.jpg

Remember the 'scary' GameLife Cameraman from the 1UP E3 coverage? That's him and Melissa, I believe. I could be wrong. He has a disturbing obsession with death photography, and looking Paedish.

http://www.myspace.com/unprofound

Melissa also likes death:

http://myspace-902.vo.llnwd.net/00150/20/93/150833902_l.jpg

http://myspace-687.vo.llnwd.net/00214/78/64/214194687_l.jpg

"the sad thing is i know you're serious. also i want to see you use cow innards as props in jim's next dead pictures series" one person comments...

Here's his weird fucking website... lot's of pictures of Dead Melissa-From-GameLife's....

http://www.creativelybankrupt.com/02.html

¬¬¬¬¬ what

...?

WHAT

Man. Everything I learn about gamelife raises more questions than answers.

Also, WHAT?

Yup, he's fucking insane and she's quite an attention seeking idiot.

Anxiously looking forward to naked pictures of the rest of the crew.

I got you guys a present:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7066062014648025766

Because I am always thinking of you.

Also, I'm just browsing through Scary Cameraman's Death Models on MySpace...

Who I'd like to meet:

everyone...especially someone who's killed more than 5 people.... or who is commited to a mental institute, or who rapes people in their free time

599149767_l.jpg

as long as i can ignore their "art" i really don't care. they want provoke and attention but won't receive anything from me, because this is just kinda sick.

Gamelife reads these forums don't they? Oh god, I'm really scared now. I think I called them mentally retarded in one post.

It gets better and better. I love it, it makes me happy inside.

Now it isn't a cheesy but real gameshow made by strange (like, super strange) kids, no, it's a cleverly constructed internet-alluring product by a morbid couple who are nothing but puppet-masters. The hosts are only marionettes whose love for games gets exploited. Strings everywhere, even in this very forum.

The drama, the comedy, the blood. Some horrible deaths added and it's Shakespeare. So, what's next?

So, what's next?

Well, like you just said. The horrible deaths. Don't think they aren't coming. Multiple homicide + suicide by one of the hosts is coming, you just know it.

We always wondered what was "wrong" with the female host and now we know... she has a fascination with decay and cannibalism.

Didn't Spaff jokingly predict she had a hunchback in the podcast?

Well, close...

Fucking awesome. Also, I love that their sad background music is the Katamari song.

You know, I've followed this whole Melissa thing from the beginning it popped up here, but I still don't really know what the hell this is all about. I know Melissa is that girl from Gamelife that has the most artificial and faux-happy way of reviewing a game (or rather, reading aloud from a memorized sheet of text :shifty:) I ever saw. And then now she appears to have some affair with the cameraman, who is what- 19? 39? Because the word peadish keeps popping up. And she seems to be fascinated with death, yet is not a goth.

See, I lost track there.

I invented the word 'Paedish'

Heheh basically everybody is taking the piss out of her because she's annoying, and the death pictures of her were more things to make fun of, but Kotaku actually newsed it in a serious way, so she responded to 'the allegations'.

I'm not %100 sure if she's dating the cameraman. It seems likely. But they would have been dating long before GameLife if she is.

Wait, so that movie was actually of her own manufacture?

I don't get, then why is Gamelife itself such drivel? Does she suddenly lose the power of irony and acting when those cameras switch on?

Wait, so that movie was actually of her own manufacture?

UnghgHghgHgHgHGHgHHhghghhhhh well done Rodi!

You should do a guest spot on GameLife. And wear a beret.

It's pretty obvious what's going on.

The main guys started the Gamelife show. Melissa and her strange, creepy man watched it, and sent in a review Melissa did. The Gamelife guys put her on the show. They get invited to E3, and Melissa and her creepy pedophile man join in. Probably trying to make a quick buck off the kids, advertise their "art," or try and launch Melissa's career. So pathetic. I feel bad for those kids because they're trying to do what they want but are being taken advantage of. I could never have any respect for that skank.

I'm so confused.

I've never watched GameLife, so I have no idea what you people are talking about.

As far as I can tell, there are some kinda cool (if slightly twisted) photos of this moderately attractive person who also appears on some video podcast that reviews games.

I can't tell if I should actually want to watch GameLife or not. Is it a trainwreck, or something I should intentionally want to sit through?

Or to put it in easier to digest format:

:frusty: or :hah:

Or maybe just :zoid:

You've gone too far this time, Yufster. They are here!

:clap::woohoo:

There is no way I can really explain GameLife, you really have to watch it yourself Loonyboi.

What confuses me about it is that they are only famous for being terrible and being laughed at, and that makes me ¬¬ Melissa. It's all very well to say that they don't care if some people laugh at them, that they are gamers reviewing games and that's what matters... but come on... if they are in talks with MTV about a series.. holy crap, the MTV audience would rip them apart.

I like Andrew/Alex/Dave. They are sweet. What I'm suspicious of is Melissa and Jim. I'd love to know more about GameLife right now, because I'd love to know why those two people are encouraging these kids to make fools of themselves.

I've just bored myself though, I'm so sick of gamelife right now and it's all my own fault.