Sign in to follow this  
Spaff

Misse & Murre in space

Hate. You. All.

It runs really slowly on my computer for some reason, so I'll blame that for my lack of success.

10001! The attempt took long enough. About 2-3 hours. Uuhh... I might have polluted today's top 20 during that, :devil: (with help from that annoying coope)

Breaking news: 10432, broke Aino's fancy showing-off four-row high score.

New version... If you press try again it dont take you to result screen! :) More throws in shorter time.

Yeah, that's good. It was very annoying before. But now it also does not flash your name if you only make it to Todays top 20, but not the all time top.

Has anyone played Misse&Murre lately? I hadn't played for weeks and now gave it a few tries, but the physics seem different. I can't get a good start at all.

Maybe it's just that my skill is gone (I thought it would be like riding a bike :)).

talking about dragging a dead dead dead topic from the grave! OMG!

also: I don't think I can help you, sorry

i cannot break 7000. please help,,,,,anyone. tried the 300 trick and still no luck.

Once you are above 300, try to keep the vertical speed (lower left corner) as stable as possible (= close to zero and moving slowly). Also I think there's an optimal height you should try to get to when you start. More than 300, maybe 600 or 700.

I tried a few rounds and it reminded me how much I grew to hate this game. :frusty: It would be more fun if getting an acceptable start was easier. My attempts on a high score seem to have a probability of success of about 4%. I managed to get over 8000, but it took me about 50 tries if not more.

In most cases I can't even get above 300 so I cancel immediately.

AHA!!!

I'm glad this came back up :hah:

I bet you are too huh Metalmickey? Aren't you? Why wouldn't you be? I mean it's not like YOU where idlethumbs.not or anything huh?

I just tried this for the first time. I don't get it at all. :sad:

I just tried this for the first time. I don't get it at all. :sad:

Be glad, Chris.

Hi.. i cant believe there is a forum for this game... i play this at work constantly.... help desk work sucks.....

just a question how is it that you guys can get such hi scores.... is there a trick to it or just a butt load of luck?

seems like all skill and timing to me.

got ~5200 after a few minutes. ill be getting back to this.

Fantasy Rollercoaster rules, except I haven't actaully played it yet.

I love the instructions.

"You are the breakman ob the rollercoaster. Your jub is to keep people as happy as possible, the more better speed you can provide without craching whole train, the more better points you get. Live on the edge man, more speed! (but not too much...)"

Many hours later...

Um, is this game supposed to crash as soon as the cat leaves the atmosphere? I'm guessing not. I've been trying to play this all day (well a bit, earlier.) and it just freezes up all the time. Any suggestions? I have the latest Java and all that gubbins, my PC is easily up to the job of playing it so um, "WTF?" as teh "kids" say.

Fucking hell. What's with the spam bump? Now, thanks to this, I've been playing this damned thing again. ARG. Double ARG for when it crashes.