Sign in to follow this  
Moosferatu

Phoenix Wright sticks back!

Aww man, almost a year of wait... it better be as good as the first one!

WHAAAA?? The return of Von Karma? Mia and Maya have a cousin? THEY TRANSLATED THE DAMN THING???? glee! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

(Translated, of course, is my assumption that this is a port of Gyatuken Saiban 2)

LEGITIMATE SPOILER FROM GAME ONE! DON'T READ UNLESS YOU'VE FINISHED CASE 4!

How did Von Karma get out? Didn't case 4 prove that he was guilty of the murder of Edgeworth's father?

933086_20060510_screen002.jpg

So, I guess this...

OA-Karma.gif

transforms into this...

933086_20060510_screen019.jpg

I'm guessing she's his daughter or something, since von Karma is just a last name. It explains why she's out for revenge as well.

Pretty please can a mod change "sticks" to "strikes", or something of your choice as long as it's spelled correctly? It's really bugging me. :fart:

Pretty please can a mod change "sticks" to "strikes", or something of your choice as long as it's spelled correctly? It's really bugging me. :fart:

I think sticks is nice...:tup:

WHAAAA?? The return of Von Karma? Mia and Maya have a cousin? THEY TRANSLATED THE DAMN THING???? glee! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

(Translated, of course, is my assumption that this is a port of Gyatuken Saiban 2)

LEGITIMATE SPOILER FROM GAME ONE! DON'T READ UNLESS YOU'VE FINISHED CASE 4!

How did Von Karma get out? Didn't case 4 prove that he was guilty of the murder of Edgeworth's father?

It's his daughter out to get revenge on you for ruining her dad's career and sending him to jail.

________

GL1500

Edited by Anonononomous

It's his daughter out to get revenge on you for ruining her dad's career and sending him to jail.

Man, I used spoiler tags and everything. Way to ruin the effort. :mock:

At any rate, he didn't really seem like the type to have children, but I guess it works. Can't wait.

Man, I used spoiler tags and everything. Way to ruin the effort. :mock:

At any rate, he didn't really seem like the type to have children, but I guess it works. Can't wait.

Whoops. But responses to spoilers generally are spoilers, too.

________

GL500

Edited by Anonononomous

I'm still upset that we're probably not going to get the second Edgeworth game.

Fucking shit piss cunt I thought this was a new thread about a new game and got all excited before I saw the date. Capcom needs to release the latest game in English, and they need to do it now.

GODDAMN YOU PEOPLE TO HELL

I thought this was about a new Phoenix Wright game too. I support Toblix in his motion to start some serious decapitation.

Other than that, the movie is brilliant news and I can't wait to see what Takashi Miike does with this. I'm actually really tickled that it's live action, I like that a lot more than if it were animated for some reason.

Fucking shit piss cunt I thought this was a new thread about a new game and got all excited before I saw the date. Capcom needs to release the latest game in English, and they need to do it now.

I also fell for this sick, twisted ploy.

Stolen from shammack's G+.

20xsntIVokk

I love to torment you guys by bringing this thread up again. I also would like to see Miles Edgeworth 2 to come somewhere in US or EUR!

Shall we arrange a crusade together to Capcom's offices at Chuo-ku, Osaka?

I can't wait for that movie. Takashi Miike has made some great movies these recent years (13 Assassins was fantastic) and this should be a treat.

I love that there are holographic screens in the court room that people can bounce over to each other like volleyballs.

I wish I could be excited about this, but as long as we're not getting the games in English I just get angry angry whenever someone mentions Phoenix Wright.

Every time i see this topic bumped to the top of the board, it gets my hopes up about maybe seeing the most recent game localized.

Then i remember it's an old topic with an old title.

Phoenix Wright's hair doesn't really look right in that, but everyone else looks perfect. I'd definitely be interested in watching a subtitled/dubbed version. Actually in this case a dubbed version might even be preferable for the sake of hearing "OBJECTION!" shouted in English. The Japanese word doesn't really have the same punch, and the Japanese male low tone of voice when attempting to sound authoritative doesn't have the same shock impact as the higher than normal pitch things are usually shouted at in English.