Sign in to follow this  
Oath

Nintendo... umm I clearly meant Square-Enix at E3

Not a thread about Nintendo, but rather Square-Enix games for Nintendo platforms!

Right, this was announced just now by Square-Enix at their pre-E3 conference:

• Dragon Quest will be a Wii launch title, with the title Dragon Quest Swords: The Masked Queen and the Tower of Mirrors.
  • Final Fantasy Chrystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers is coming to the Wii.
  • Final Fantasy Chrystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates will be coming to the DS, with 4 player Wi-Fi support.

I doubt there'll be more new revelations, but perhaps Nintendo might show some screenshots or even have something playable after their own conference.

Go Go Crystal Chronicles.

When the nintendo conference comes, they can have their own thread.

Hey, it's clearly Nintendo-related, since I didn't mention Final Fantasy XIII (bet you didn't see that one coming)!

I guess someone can just change the thread title back tomorrow afternoon... Or create yet another fucking E3 thread :deranged:

I still think it's a shame there won't be any 'real' Final Fantasy titles on a Nintendo console. Not that I really care though. It's already kind of good news that Dragon Quest is coming. Ah well, for the moment I've got Skies of Arcadia Legends to keep me busy.

hey final fantasy XII oh man.

(now it's about square)

but seriously, this is about square's conference, nintendos is a full 20 odd hours away, lets save the thread for then :)

I still think it's a shame there won't be any 'real' Final Fantasy titles on a Nintendo console. Not that I really care though. It's already kind of good news that Dragon Quest is coming. Ah well, for the moment I've got Skies of Arcadia Legends to keep me busy.

Final Fantasy III (DS), IV, V, VI and the I & II mix (GBA) aren't "real" Final Fantasies?

You win this round Spaff!

I fixed the first post to reflect my "owned" status...

But yeah, great news for Nintendo. Dragon Quest will really help them move some units in Japan at launch, but I sort of doubt they were going to have trouble with as it were.

Final Fantasy III (DS), IV, V, VI and the I & II mix (GBA) aren't "real" Final Fantasies?

Dammit N0wak, you know what I mean. The modern and iconoclastic FF's that have been released exclusively for the PS(2) (and PC).

Whatever. Most people have those by now anyway. I missed out on the early days though, so I'm glad to have the chance on my DS. As for Crystal Chronicles, it had damn well better be online on DS. And what the hell, on Wii too. I may have convinced people that the DS is awesome, but somehow I still can't convince them to leave mine alone and buy their own damn system.

When is the Nintendo conference, and can we follow it live, and where would that be exactly?

Gamespot has a live stream - it worked quite well with the sony conference...

When is the Nintendo conference, and can we follow it live, and where would that be exactly?

Gamespot and Nintendo will both be providing streams. It starts at 9:30 AM pacific, which is 6:30 PM CET. I'm guessing you'll be able to extract your local time from those. Gamespot even has a countdown if you're unsure.

9:30 in the morning? Bastards. I guess I'll be watching a replay of it later then. That's barely 4 hours from now and I'm still up. Why no afternoon, Ninty? What have us late-workers ever done to you?