Sign in to follow this  
toblix

Contact for the DS

I found this interview about a game called Contact, which sounds pretty cool. Although it's described as a collection of minigames, I find the element of helping another character like that, and the contrasting art styles interesting. It's out in the Japanese land already, and is slated for North American release in July. Anyone else heard of it?

Déjà vu.

But yes, I think a lot of people are looking forward to it, even if the last thread didn't exactly take of.

There's really only 4 games I'm looking forward to on the DS front at the moment; Contact, Final Fantasy III, Children of Mana and New Super Mario Bros. Given that there aren't any good RPG's out yet I think there's quite a demand for games like this, so it will probably do rather well if it's good. Does anyone know how it has fared in Japan so far?

Yes, this is one to look forward to.

And since you mentioned it, Final Fantasy III looks awesome!

What??? But Edgeworth is awesome! Or, wait. How far are you in the game? By the end of Case 3, your opinion of him will start to change. By the time Case 4 is over, you love the bastard. Still working on Case 5 myself, but you get the idea. Character development rocks.

And Lost Magic is out here as well. I haven't played it but it's an action-RPG where you have to draw the magic commands on screen with the stylus.

I guess the lack of RPG's was sorely exaggerated ;) Hey and I'd rather take a handful of unique and individual RPG's than dozens of brainless Japanese my-village-burned-down-and-now-I-kill-the-evil-sorceror quests :shifty:

What??? But Edgeworth is awesome! Or, wait. How far are you in the game? By the end of Case 3, your opinion of him will start to change. By the time Case 4 is over, you love the bastard. Still working on Case 5 myself, but you get the idea. Character development rocks.

Ooh, I'm just moving towards the end of case three now, so it's been bastardly edgeworth so far for the most part. I'm just savouring every moment of this one and taking my time, as it's one of the best games I've played in years. Look forward to seeing how it all pans out.