Sign in to follow this  
JoeX111

Buy your own Video Game Development Team!

Only on eBay, I suppose:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Video-Game-Development-Team_W0QQitemZ8278223283QQcategoryZ62053QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

For a Buy-It-Now price of $200,000.00, you can have your very own game dev team build your dream game (assuming they can finish it in the allotted 90-day period). Who could refuse?

Also worthy of note are the great Q&A's at the bottom, which include things like this:

Q: Can you help me finish Duke Nukem Forever? I just need a little help.

A: Thanks for your inquiry, no.

:woohoo:

I'll do you one for $100,000.

Does that include coffee or do you track that on a seperate account?

Our producer will help schedule the team to accomplish the ultimate goal of delivering a playable demo, proof of concept, or machinima trailer.

200 grand for a machinima trailer? That's generous of 'em :shifty:

Credentials...

We need to keep the name of the studio confidential. As you are bidding on a development team this won't pose a problem. Games that have been developed by members of the team include: Dungeons and Dragons, DarkStalkers, Army Men: Sarges Heroes, Battletanx, The Red Baron, Tribes 2 and many more.

They don't seem that great to me... but I've never played these games so maybe I shouldn't judge!

The Tribes series was a blast. I am curious as to their answer to a question about "Could you make Tribes 1, with better graphics?" and they said "Yes"... that would mean, to me, that they are the owners of that IP.

The Tribes series was a blast. I am curious as to their answer to a question about "Could you make Tribes 1, with better graphics?" and they said "Yes"... that would mean, to me, that they are the owners of that IP.

They don't own that IP.

Tribes 2 also sucked fiercely, so that's no selling point really.

You are so wrong, Oath. So, so wrong.

EDIT: Not about the IP thing. They don't own the IP.

Tribes 2 was pretty fun for about a week, but it got old really fast. Darkstalkers I like, but it's not much more than just another 2d fighter. (albeit and excellently executed one)