Sign in to follow this  
Roderick

Captain August news

My webcomic Captain August has recently been host to a few interesting and newsworthy events.

The first of which is its new website, which now features more stuff to do. The old one was ready for some change and I wasn’t the one to disagree with it. The second news however is of far greater importance, as it is the release of the entire first year of the comic in professionally printed trade paperback! It has become a beautiful little book spanning 120 pages, all the comics of the first year and many extra’s like sketches and behind the scenes-photographs.

To celebrate all these things, I’ve created a press release which details all the news in PDF format. View or download it here:

http://www.captainaugust.com/download/captainaugust_pressrelease.pdf

Or take a sneak peak:

captainaugust_pressrelease.gif

Exciting times for the captain!

Ordered. Gotta support August, as I've been reading it for a while now. Congrats on the book, man.

I got the order =D You're the first non-team order I received! This saturday I'll go get some envelopes and stamps and stuff, and then send it after the weekend. Thanks!

Yaaaay! My book arrived. Thanks for addressing it to "Sir" Peter Worthington, although I really have no idea what I did to deserve that.

*THE FOLLOWING HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE TOPIC*

Hey, cool! When did we get this violin smiley? :violin: :violin:

It's really quite easy. Any humanoid buying my book must really be of some secret royal lineage to have such exquisite taste and manners.

The violin smily is an addition and I welcome it! :violin:

Congrats on the book Rodi, I'll be putting an order in as soon as I get back to Finland.

Hey thanks! There aren't a whole lot of orders just yet, but I hope things will shift into higher gear soon with the whole nomination thing =)