Sign in to follow this  
Danonino

Im steping out.

Kazamm, I was here and then I was gone, and now..... well Im here again.

I have stepped into the world of Animal crossing and to tell the truth; I have been wandering around fishing for a bit and paying off some bells. But my stubborn friends are too damn cheap to join me, so feel free to add me to your friends list. :grin: pm

Oh yeah... I was skimming over some of the posts and noticed someone had the same problem I had with their DS and the touch screen not working properly. When you turn on the machine, if it skips the health and safety warning at the start and wont budge from the main menu (as in where you pick picto-chat) theres something caught between the screen and the casing of the DS. Its usually something like a crumb from a Delicious fox classic bar thats got stuck between the screen and the casing. A steady hand and a pin/poking device will usually sort it out. (sorry if this is old news, just trying to help) :yep:

xboxlive gamertag: Dan Lestrange

Yeah, that would be me. I never really noticed whether or not I was getting a health warning at the start. I'll have to check that out. Thanks, and welcome aboard.

Damn, that wasn't it. Once I get my warantee-happy DS up and runnin', I'll be happy to post my info, but as the codes are linked to the machines, my current code would be plenty useless for now. Thanks for the attempt anyway though.:grin:

My Ds has been cunninly stolen by a friend :\ , So I'll post up my code as soon as its returned to my itchy fingers. :eyebrow:

My DS has been returned to me! joy!

And no sooner than I'd given my friend a good stern moaning at, I turned on Trauma Center! :clap:

Very good, like ER with better acting! damn hard too.

oh yeah...

3565-5114-8745

Danonino Danmark

Gotta clean these weeds out tho... and Ive so little done its embarrassing. ;(

Well, I transfered over my profile, so I believe that my friend code stays the same as it was before. It's 0344-2594-2041 Miffy495 Stark. (yeah, like TLJ. I wanted an omage to the game and "Arcadia" just sounds like way too typical a name for an idyllic little village like that) Although since it's been so long since I've had a chance to spend some time there, my town is looking like shit atm as well. I gotta set aside some time soon and fix it up.

I named my town Appleton, not knowing the irony then.

Still don't have a friend-code either.