Sign in to follow this  
Oath

Futurama: 26 new episodes according to Billy West

Yup, it seems so.

[...] And the other good news is that they're doing 26 new episodes of ''Futurama'' for TV and we're hammering out the deal now. The original plan was to have the DVD's first but that's no longer the case. I'm totaly jammed dude.

Greetings from the year 3000! It still sucks!

Billy

I'm pretty psyched, as Futurama is my favorite show ever. Hopefully all the writers will be back and everything will be in order. :tup:

Edit: Damn, could someone change the thread title a bit? Next time I'll spellcheck, promise!

Awesome - First Family Guy, now this :clap::woohoo:

Someone up in TV land loves me.

Awesome - First Family Guy, now this :clap::woohoo:

Someone up in TV land loves me.

That, or somebody that hated you got whacked

Futurama is back? I should celebrate. Although, I am already in my pajamas. Aww, what the heck. :miyamoto:

Woohoo! More DVD box sets for me to spend money on!

I like Futurama. It has the lowest suck-to-not-suck ratio of any animated TV shows I've seen.

WHA? Whole new season??? Happy! Although the fourth season did get a bit overly "Fry and Leela are going to be in looooooove!" for my tastes, this news gives me nothing but pleasure. NEXT YEAR IN JERUSALEM!

Yeah, towards the end they were getting a bit heavy on the Fry&Leela centric episodes (not that they still weren't great). Hopefully the new season will be more varied (Zoidberg!), but, to be honest, I don't really care what they do I'm just happy Futurama is coming back. :clap:

You'd think the guy would be sure about stuff like that before saying anything... :shifty: